Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BIG SoCal BBQ today!

there were some good pics at the BBQ but the best i think EVER in socal were taken a few miles away afterward at a Taco Bell HQ parking lot! some of the pics taken are just jaw droppin'!

i told everyoine to jst park wild since all supra meet pics seem to be so conformist! but even trying ot make it look wild i was stil directing traffic where to park! :lol: but as u can see these turned out great!

here are only two teaser pics! the best ones will be up later when the other poeple get home and upload them! truly my fav pics EVER!

once again thanx to aGLobalThreat for hosting...

ahhhhhhhhhh there is soooo much bling the camera cant even take a good pic!!! Put on ur sunglasses! :cool: :lol:

What i have been doing to her for a few months now! even found the slot to slide the Credit Card! :lol:

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dziuggy said:
nice pic nick. how is your car doing ??
car is awesome! those pics will be posted soon as well! :p

it was funny after abotu 15 mins of pics an Irvine cop came up top to tell us secuirty called in a bunch of cars up there! he noticed we were just taking pics and all and not disturbing anyone! he said some kids race in the industrial areas so he just wanted to chekc on us! i aske dhim "Where are these industrial areas to race?" ;) he laughed! was totally cool! i jokingly told him to park his car in the shot! :lol:

he literally told us...

"I dont really care, im off in 15 mins but hey, its a nice Fukin day to take pics! what cars are these? very nice guys!"

oh man! my fav cop ever! haha!

·
2,275 Posts
that would of been sweet if the cop put his car in the middle of the shot!

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Mike T takes the BEST pics of my car with his cell phone all the time! HAHAH! :eek:

thanx to ckanderson for last min hosting here

here is Matt's SC with a 2JZGTE! this is Mike T's cousin...

Jose's Soapra

·
Registered
199 Posts
wish I coulda made it. I was in Victorville and totally forgot about the event. Nice pix and cars guys!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.