Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am stuck between the two and need to decide as i want to go single now. ALso anythoughts on the induction motorsports cast manifold i am going I would like to use it and save money for a seperated ebc otherwise i will be using either a sp or bopostlogic header depending on my wastegate choice.

TIA
Anthony

B

·
0 Posts
Hey,

I dont know if you are interested or not but i have an ITS T61 up for sale.

Has 1.5k miles on it, HPC coated on the exhaust, polished compressor, water and oil cooled. I will include the water coolant lines with the turbo which are braided lines with aeroquip hose ends.

The turbo has put out 625rwhp with its small .58 ar exhaust housing. PM me if you are intersted at all.

·
Lets go Nets
2,956 Posts
61 baby, im all about quick spool.

-Brett

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
61........66?????

Jeez go for the ITS GT76 R-Trim, it'll spool low, make big torque and pull like a bastard. Plus it won't cost a whole lot more than the 66.

·
Lets go Nets
2,956 Posts
Slowpoke said:
What's the difference in real life spool?
I suspect a ITS-GT61 will have full spool around 3400-3500ish if using a .58 a/r, maybe even less. don't quote me on those figures. a ITS-GT66 might make full spool around 4000. Im really not sure, but thats just a rough estimate.

-Brett

S

·
0 Posts
neonafk said:
I suspect a ITS-GT61 will have full spool around 3400-3500ish if using a .58 a/r, maybe even less. don't quote me on those figures. a ITS-GT66 might make full spool around 4000. Im really not sure, but thats just a rough estimate.

-Brett
That seems awefully fast in my ears...

However, I have been trying to get real life spool data from people that uses theese turbos and no one can answer my question :( Everybody seem to just care about a dyno pull in 4th gear, that is not like punchuíng it on the streets when a fast car pulls up next you!

The question I ask is this;

When do you reach full boost in 2nd gear on a 6-speed car on the street?

Thanks in advance!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.