Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Little hung over from last night but I'm okay. Come on yall, wish me a happy birthday!! haha.

Oh btw: 3-4 months from now, the Poopra will be on the MARKET! Too many tickets=stress. 94' TT CLEAN BODY, 74000miles, 6speed, and a bunch of goodies! BPU!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys!

As for the driving responsibly, I drive like a grandma most of the time. The times where I have been fucked with were going speed limit and pulled over for modified exhaust, 3 times!!!!

If you guys know anyone, series inquiries only, give me a call 916-806-7553. Car is worth every penny, and I Fast and furious 3 will prolly help it. So hurry! lOl

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
RichGT said:
thanks guys!

As for the driving responsibly, I drive like a grandma most of the time. The times where I have been fucked with were going speed limit and pulled over for modified exhaust, 3 times!!!!

If you guys know anyone, series inquiries only, give me a call 916-806-7553. Car is worth every penny, and I Fast and furious 3 will prolly help it. So hurry! lOl
don't sell it~ just drive your 240 all the time :bigthumb:

·
Registered
561 Posts
RichGT said:
thanks guys!

Yeah Rich, i know what you mean.................... My wife saw the FF3's trailer last night and look right at me and said "oh shit, now I'm going to be stopped by all the cops!" I think she's thinking of not driving the Supras lately and have us drive the trucks instead =(

Chris

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
VINZE said:
Happy Belated birthday cutie pie! DON'T SELL!!!!!!!
:nuts: Thanks dude! Supra is prolly not for sale now..The lexus isn't coming out for another year most likely! Time to begin the heavy mods.

·
i always say toyota !
2,761 Posts
next time them try to pull you. you should step on the gas hard. see if they can catch you. hhahahahaha. :sadance:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts