Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to sell the car now its officical but i knew i would have to at some point. i only have 2months to sell the car . any one intrested email me at [email protected] or pm me privately.

My for sale ad on supra forums-

i have a bunch of new pics i have to trasnfer of my car and will post them. i might be intersted in a partail trade depending what you have as i am going to need a car after this but still need the money to pay for my degree- thanks guys

·
gettin' irie
1,793 Posts
wow, white with bomex front and CF hood that is emerging as my favorite combo. looks very hot. i would put a wing on it though.

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks guys btw the hood isnt carbonfiber evryone thinks that its just a antharcite oem vented hood off a member 600plus hp turbo supra I traded him a while back and fell in love with the color combo plus the vents come in handy . In a few weeks i am going to post it on ebay after i dyno the car and if i luck out i will have one last chance to bring it to the track i just want to get like 2-3 runs in with some 16inch tires and really see what this bad boy can do im gunning for low low 14's i pray high 13's but i am more so thinking low 14's with like 98mph +trap speeds. i was running high 96.6 mph traps on 18inch wheels before i started going crazy with all the mods. which damn better give me atleast a 2-3mph improvement on the trap speed lol anywas thanks for all the good words and if you know any friends or anyone looking for a one off supra pass them my way. I would like to have this car sold by the end of december for january classes.

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the back antenna and windshield wiper are shaved. its give the car and really clean and some say sexy look with out plus cops leave you alone when they dont see the big wing. I have never gotten pulled over for anything stupid not once in 2years and the times i just get a warning .ask other supra member with wings how many times they got pulled over just for driving around lol cops are dicks sometimes but you got to love them lmao

plus taking the rear wing of give's the supra a coefficent of .32 compared to .33 with a wing. lol evrything matter's when your all motor. truthfully i bought the car without and grew a liking to it along with alot of people who think the supra looks alot cleaner without the wing.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Keep the Supra. Sell a kidney instead, I know a guy

·
BoostAddict4Life
2,012 Posts
hay man could you do me a fav, could you take a closer picture of your hood i might be interested in buying it if you would be interested in takin a 97 red's plus some money depending if the hood is what i think it is.

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im asking 18.5k non neg for the car i have a ton of money tied into the car which you all know. and thanks guys i have a couple people interested already.

·
Wingless Hardtop Moderator
3,090 Posts
Xdreamer said:
the back antenna and windshield wiper are shaved. its give the car and really clean and some say sexy look with out plus cops leave you alone when they dont see the big wing. I have never gotten pulled over for anything stupid not once in 2years and the times i just get a warning .ask other supra member with wings how many times they got pulled over just for driving around lol cops are dicks sometimes but you got to love them lmao

plus taking the rear wing of give's the supra a coefficent of .32 compared to .33 with a wing. lol evrything matter's when your all motor. truthfully i bought the car without and grew a liking to it along with alot of people who think the supra looks alot cleaner without the wing.
Got pulled over a week after i got my license.

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol exactly - no wing =less harassment from the police ;) plus your gtta admint it looks pretty damn cool wihtout it.

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bump

im open to offers. I will sell the car without the 18inch wheels, Front aftermarketbumper, sideskirts,rear valences, sub box and headers- i will put on 17inch TT wheels and the stock front bumper,sideskirts, and stock header- for only $16,200

1 - 14 of 14 Posts