Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering moving to Jacksonville and wondered if there was a general car/racing forum for the Jacksonville area.

Thanks

Indy

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SupraDupaFlyBoy said:
jaxss.com and jaxracing.com, we could use another singled supra in jax!

Great, thanks. Is there a local track drag/road course?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Indykid said:
Great, thanks. Is there a local track drag/road course?
No. Gainesville is the nearest track only about an hour away though.

·
Banned
5 Posts
There is a 1/8th here in Jax, but it's being re-modeled.. rumors are they are converting to a 1/4th..

Other than that, there are alot of autocross events held in and around florida all the time..

·
Registered
191 Posts
Rx7JaxFL said:
There is a 1/8th here in Jax, but it's being re-modeled.. rumors are they are converting to a 1/4th..

Other than that, there are alot of autocross events held in and around florida all the time..
If you're referring to Jax Raceways from what I've heard the property the track is on was bought and will used for condos/apartments. There is a group that's trying to bring a 1/4 track to Jax here's the link http://firstcoastracing.com

·
Registered
279 Posts
First Coast Racin is a also trying to bring a road course and a oval along with the 1/4. All of it will be paved. This might not even happen, they might not be able to get enough land for all of this. I hope they do. We need a motorsports complex in northeast florida.

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
holy shit!! I live in Orange Park also!!

Where are the meets around here?

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
97Gsturbo is correct, what used to be jaxraceways will now be jax CONDOS!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Supradedupra said:
holy shit!! I live in Orange Park also!!

Where are the meets around here?
I know there's a group of people that meet every Sunday somwhere near Olive Garden on Blanding. They're not Supras by the way. I don't think there are any Supra meets in OP.

Were you here over the summer and then left because I kept on seeing an IJM Supra in Fleming Island but I never saw it again after August?

·
Registered
191 Posts
you guys should really post in the BJ's thread...which just so happens to be where many Supras meet up Tuesdays and Saturdays. There was supposed to be something organized as far as a Jax Supra meet but I don't know what happened with it.

·
Registered
279 Posts
97Gsturbo said:
you guys should really post in the BJ's thread...which just so happens to be where many Supras meet up Tuesdays and Saturdays. There was supposed to be something organized as far as a Jax Supra meet but I don't know what happened with it.
I never can make to the Tuesday night meets because I have a class that starts a 7:20 on Wednesday. What time do they start on Saturday?

·
Registered
191 Posts
SupraGuy8246 said:
I never can make to the Tuesday night meets because I have a class that starts a 7:20 on Wednesday. What time do they start on Saturday?

I usually ride up there around 9 or so on Saturdays.

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
SupraGuy8246 said:
Do you know what time they meet?
lol, i dont roll with the supra pack till I get atleast one of them done,or something I wont be embaressed to roll in,my Escalade hopefully next month

1 - 16 of 16 Posts