Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife was driving our 95 prelude to pick me up from work and some asshole in an S10 pretty much hopped the nose of the car and tore off the hood....and hauled ass. It happened at McDuff - I10. We JUST filed bankruptcy and hadnt gotten insurance on the car yet.

·
Registered
833 Posts
sorry to hear that man. i hope you guys spot that asshole one day on the road and own him.

·
7M till the END
586 Posts
man, sorry to hear that. hopefully no one got hurt.
thats why I left jax, too many ******** in trucks, and they dont have respect for anyone or anything.

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
thas the first thing you do, is get insurance, if you plan on driving in town like Jax,sorry to hear that,hope everyone is OK

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea shes fine. Im just pissed. We are offering a reward for info leading to the asshat responsible.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
exvelocity said:
did it happen at night? did you see the color of the truck?
Likely not. Probably, he is hoping that some other Jax Supra owner hangs out with ******** with S10's and that they will give up their bud when they hear them telling the story about the "rice that they killed today".

·
Registered
881 Posts
Supra87T said:
My wife was driving our 95 prelude to pick me up from work and some asshole in an S10 pretty much hopped the nose of the car and tore off the hood....and hauled ass. It happened at McDuff - I10. We JUST filed bankruptcy and hadnt gotten insurance on the car yet.

I'm very sorry to hear that man, I hope everyone is ok.

Did you file a police report? Do you not have any insurance or just don't have full coverage. Because in florida you can't be on a roadway without insurance or a bond. So even if you find the guy, they can charge him with a hit and run, but his insurance won't pay a dime if you've got no insurance. It's stupid but they'll get you on a technicality.

·
Registered
881 Posts
exvelocity said:
lol, you calling MKIVMATT *******? lmao,oh, no, he actually has a Sonoma,
I think he was just trolling and thinks it's impossible for some of us Supra owners to know any ********, or people who own S-10's (or sonoma's in matt's case).

G

·
Wow, sorry to hear that and I'm glad that she is ok! It's too bad that we have people like that out there... but why would you want to risk driving a vehicle around without insurance?

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
exvelocity said:
lol, you calling MKIVMATT *******? lmao,oh, no, he actually has a Sonoma,
yeah i am.. whacha goin' do 'bout it sucka ? assemble a posse, chain me up, and drag me down a dirt road ??? :rofl: ahahahaha i think that'd be good practice for wake boarding season.. let's go!!

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
guardrail said:
I'm very sorry to hear that man, I hope everyone is ok.

Did you file a police report? Do you not have any insurance or just don't have full coverage. Because in florida you can't be on a roadway without insurance or a bond. So even if you find the guy, they can charge him with a hit and run, but his insurance won't pay a dime if you've got no insurance. It's stupid but they'll get you on a technicality.
look into SR22 insurance... (or something similarly named... its used for cases like this...)

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
guardrail said:
I think he was just trolling and thinks it's impossible for some of us Supra owners to know any ********, or people who own S-10's (or sonoma's in matt's case).
its not that i think its impossible that you are ********... or that you know people with trucks... hell i just got a truck too... but my point was, that without any details other than "he drove over my wifes hood" we'd have to wait to hear someone telling the story, number one i doubt that the person that did it would brag about it... and number two if they did, and they were your friend, i doubt that you would say anything to the topic starter.... that's all i really meant.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts