Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check it out bro, I think im came out killer...

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tito,

Very clean, light weight, and overall sweet. I like it tito, it has the clean simple look, and that by far is how I test installer's skills. Need a job??? j/k

Now it is time to add a bit of paint, plexi, and neon.

Hey do you have strobes? You can wire up yjr strobe so that when the bass hits (hard) the strobes flash, the work off the current to the subs (speaker outs). The bigger the resistor, the more wattage you need to flash the strobe..

Awesome job, and quality product.
How does she sound?
Jakub

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. Sounds sweet. Nice and clear. The strobes are actually in the front and rear turn signals. So I dont think im going to wire them up to te system. Was thinking of getting some red neon though. Not sure yet. Maybe for competitons when the system gets upgraded, I'll hook up the strobes and some neon. Thanks again man.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man. Most of it is all me. Had help with the wiring and all that, my friends owns a stereo shop and he lets me use anything i want.

Showoff you going ot the import wars up in NED this Sat??
I'll be up there in the Supra. Let me know maybe we can meet up.

·
Cool as Ice
274 Posts
FUCKING IMPORT WARS!!!!!..... Noone told me about it untuill AFTER IT WAS OVER! I read about it on a DSM board last night. Oh well, not much can be done now.

·
silvermkiv
448 Posts
Very nice install Tito! Did you ever get the system in your supra worked out?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I never changed anything in the Supra left it as it was. I decided to do the other car instead. The supra is up for sale now actally. Thanks for the compliments.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Tito what do you have in the supra???

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is what is in the Supra right now. BUT it is not included. It is a 5,000$ system. If i included it I would loose out WAY too much. More than I already am letting the car go for what I am asking. So. The car is going to come with a jvc cd player, 2 10" mtx and some amp just dont know which one yet...

·
Cool as Ice
274 Posts
Tito ( or anyone else that knows stereo crap)

I'm going the cheap way in my 92 Civic hatch and getting a JL powerwedge box with 2-10's my problem is I need an Amp rack. I hate mounting them to the seats or to the box itself, it looks cheap. Got any ideas ? I've been stumped for about a month now. The amps are 2 Kenwood Excellon 201X. I'd also like to keep my spare, and at least SOME room left in my hatch. Oh yeah, nice Supra too. How much you asking for it ?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SHOWOFF said:
Tito ( or anyone else that knows stereo crap)

I'm going the cheap way in my 92 Civic hatch and getting a JL powerwedge box with 2-10's my problem is I need an Amp rack. I hate mounting them to the seats or to the box itself, it looks cheap. Got any ideas ? I've been stumped for about a month now. The amps are 2 Kenwood Excellon 201X. I'd also like to keep my spare, and at least SOME room left in my hatch. Oh yeah, nice Supra too. How much you asking for it ?
How are you going to put the box?

·
Cool as Ice
274 Posts
I don't know. Gotta find out which way sounds just right first. I think I'm too early in the build phase to think amp rack yet, but I'd like to know what I'm starting. I may just go build a box from scratch....I'm stumped now....Gotta wait till I sell my Talon first.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts