Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i got a quick question about the japanese supra interior did it ever come with a built in lcd like the skyline or maybe could i use a skyline lcd and put it in? just a thought well thanks in advance guys

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well there goes that idea =( oh well thanks but i could have sworn i had seen some japanese supras with them thanks i was just makin sure

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would think so, because of all the functions it does for the skyline. I was just trying to get something that could function the same. I think HKS does make a program for a LCD that has revs/mph I just cant think of its name right now. Your also probably right in saying it would be easier too just fabricate one myself, which is what I may do. I know there was a thread around here with someone putting one in a dash but I never saw the end product. Well thanks for the replies guys and ill see what I come up with.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HKS C.A.M.P.?? Is that what you are thinking of? Sorry, I don't know what you are trying to do but it sounds like a Techtom is what you need (?)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, thats it I couldnt think of the name, btw what is a Techtom? I just want a LCD screen that displays revs/mph and has other goodies like the skyline does.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts