Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Justin did on hell of a job saving that car from flipping ..I bet hes gonna lift next time though . Bust of luck to the hole Race Redi team and look to see justin back as early as next week at atco!

Paul @ MSP

·
Super Moderator
4,432 Posts
Yeah...that was a great save by justin..... i agree with Paul and definitely i think hes going to lift next time though......Best of luck to him and and Race Redi. And whoever started thread , ya might want to change the Jason.....to his real name Justin lol. Just an idea.

Tony

·
Alpha Racing
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
michaelvanle said:
:) I hate having to register for something just to use it once and then not using it ever again.
Well you can just click on the direct link, but just to let you know. There are other videos on that forum that your missing out on! Plus it's good to support something that is free!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
8SECY2K said:
Justin did on hell of a job saving that car from flipping ..I bet hes gonna lift next time though . Bust of luck to the hole Race Redi team and look to see justin back as early as next week at atco!

Paul @ MSP

agreed, I wasnt so lucky unfortunately on wed night, same lane, similar situation....I talked to Justin yesterday, he concluded that the right lane at etown does not like blue lexus's....I was the dude with the NETS jersey on hanging with Justin's crew last sunday....

i'll still be there at Atco rooting both you on and i'll come by the pits, best of luck to the both of you guys, the 2 most exciting cars in the sport right now in my opinion.... :bigthumb:

-Marc

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Marc- just noticed your profile said RIP. Sorry to hear about that. Time for a Supra now?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Xenon Supra said:
Marc- just noticed your profile said RIP. Sorry to hear about that. Time for a Supra now?
thanks, yeah there is an on-going thread in the NE forum....

I'll be back with another IS300, but will take some time.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts