Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
17,266 Posts
His screen name here on Supraforums is "sleeknsilver" if you want to get ahold of him.

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
Didn't he used to live in Las Vegas? I used to get a lot of email from him asking questions about turbo setups a couple years ago.

·
Banned
455 Posts
XCELR8 said:
Didn't he used to live in Las Vegas? I used to get a lot of email from him asking questions about turbo setups a couple years ago.
Jason has not be around in while after he came out the closet..... But if you want to get in contact with him the best person u should contact is his lover BeN....Jason cant make any calls with out his Ok..... :hug: suprat04r: you can kiss my assssss <<< How he likes it>>>> Just joking jason lives in vegas....working on a new project...

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 6spd
1,532 Posts
hey what's up javi, long time no talk. yep i've been in vegas for about 3 years now. i've been around here though.. i was actually in san jose last week! hahaha i cant' believe you found that video... lol that was my very first video i had to act for at U of hawaii for one of their student video projects. how humiliating :)

i'm not sure about the super clean/fast supra... lol i'm working on that but it has never really been that clean or fast :)

thx steve

hey jim, how have you been? i remember asking you a bunch of questions about your turbo set up and this and that! :) it has been a while hasn't it? hope all is well? meeting you and your dad in vegas was real cool!

lhduce- :fruit: laurence i wish i would have saved all of our Instant messages when you typed that, you wanted hugs and you loved me and you were lonenly, etc... :kekegay: but it's all good my brotha!
ps- you don't have to be calling me gay just because i turned you down!! :gaysex:

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
Hey Jason, nice to see you are still around. Did you show up at the last Vegas meet? My dad and I were there and had a great time. If the current upgrades on my car come together in time, we'll probably be there again this year.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
awesome, i hope you can make it jim, i'd like to see ya again and check out your beast! your car has come along way and made a big change hasn't it :)

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
A few changes, yes. :D

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
javi will roast in hell for posting that video!!! :rant:

lol i gotta admit it's a pretty hallarious video... :doh:

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
what is that voice saying inside your head?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts