Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cleared it up.

The order did not show up because I didn't think I needed to return to their page after paypal.

Will let you guys know how it is.

:)

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
What does your Cooleze order have to do with Jawsgear?
I would assume none.
Anyway I am sure they dont just have these sitting around to cater to cheap MKIII owners. they would lose money that way. Possibly he needs to make it.
Oh yea also, its been 2-3 full working days. It might have been sent and no tracking yet

Why not do the smart thing and ask Jawsgear. Seems simple enuff

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM-Performance said:
What does your Cooleze order have to do with Jawsgear?
I would assume none.
Anyway I am sure they dont just have these sitting around to cater to cheap MKIII owners. they would lose money that way. Possibly he needs to make it.
Oh yea also, its been 2-3 full working days. It might have been sent and no tracking yet

Why not do the smart thing and ask Jawsgear. Seems simple enuff
I'm just saying I hope Jawsgear is not like Cooleeze and yes I have contacted them via email since their sales department does not have access to shipping info. Just haven't heard back from them.

Any of you guys have previous experience with them, let me know.

PM-Performance I don't like your attitude.

·
NorCal Haters Club
2,251 Posts
I see this thread and I am like, what the hell???? So I check to see if we messed up. No order was completed from Ebay or from our site. I check Paypal and I see that we have payment for a driveshaft. I guess the order never got completed online. Now that I know about the order, I will get it made, which does take at least a day and we will get it shipped out. If anyoned EVER has a question about an order you are always welcome to call our sales department and talk to someone. Tracking numbers are the only thing given through our website. Thank you.

Also, need to know your setup so we can build it. No info given with payment.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
PM-Performance said:
I just tell the brutal truth son. Simple contact will get the questions answered.
I just don't like how you called MK3 owners cheap; that's a stereotype.

As for Jawsgear, I didn't mean to blemish their reputation. They're a good company with hardworking individuals. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
wtf is going on with this thread? seems like it was a user error and there really isn't any reason for this to be here... if you have a problem, PM me... aight peace :chicken:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.