Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jacksonville officially sucks. I didn't even know there were that many JSO.
Thanks unnamed guy in green supra for the battery idea. never thought of that.

Still can't get over how " too cool" most supra owners are out there.

·
Banned
460 Posts
i was going to come over and say hey, but you were getting ready to leave...i was the black car, your car sounds good man! whats ur setup?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Jacksonville officially sucks. I didn't even know there were that many JSO.
Thanks unnamed guy in green supra for the battery idea. never thought of that.

Still can't get over how " too cool" most supra owners are out there.
you still have my number? (904) 207-0149. call me anytime...

Jamie.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jamie
my phone got busted. so I didnt have it. Thanks.

Im running a slow ass NA with a magnaflow. I got the intercooler on and found out the turbo wont bolt onto the exhaust manifold I bought.
I picked up a t70 but the hotside is too small for the flange.
Im looking at buying a kit off of MVP and just changing out the turbo when i get the tranny to hold the boost. or just selling the damn thing.
I noticed all you guys have stock seats.. i dont know how you can drive in those.

I was leaving because my kid was out cold not to mention i was asking a few setup questions and was pretty much ignored.

And I may be getting some rims sometime soon jamie if you still want those TT ones you can still have dibs. (they are a little beat up but hey.)

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
I didn't go out to the meets last night... but I did go to the City Mitsubishi car show and met a cool owner of a 94 t-76, aem, etc. Red Supra. I'll post pics later...

I still need to figure out where the meets are at :(

·
Banned
460 Posts
Sonic on beach blvd and 9a, we meet there until the cops run everyone one out, and we move to another location...If you would have came up to me i would have say hey, im not an ass like that..i didnt know who you were until i saw you walking back to your car to leave..ill be sure to say hey next time!! i actually like the stock seats, they arent that bad at all

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its cool, I was more tired-aggrivated from the po-po and my other compadres ditching me for a pahtay. I dont know too many supra owners so I didnt know who was who. I recognized faces from when Tor came down a few months back but thats it.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I wish I didn't have to work on most Saturday nights otherwise I'd roll out and meet some of you guys.

·
Registered
192 Posts
its cool, I was more tired-aggrivated from the po-po and my other compadres ditching me for a pahtay. I dont know too many supra owners so I didnt know who was who. I recognized faces from when Tor came down a few months back but thats it.
I have been avoiding the drive over to sonic from OP due to expired registration, (laziness) I got it done today finally, and just a long drive to get out there and see nothing going on... lately it seems the only thing out is those DUB SUV blaring there bass. and spray painted civics. and noone i know, so its a waist of a drive out there to turn around and come over to my side of town and hang out in Argyle.. Cops have been pretty bad lately too.

·
Working OT
4,193 Posts
Never been out to sonic. I would but I have no intrest in hanging out with high school kids, people with more money in their kit/audio then their engine, white kids that think they are black, and people doing burnouts and various other stupid shit. I have way to short of a fuse for that someone will get pistol whipped haha. j/k. But I would be more than happy to meet up with some of you guys on like a saturday at a hooters or something and get some beers and wings and chill.

·
Working OT
4,193 Posts
I wish I had known I always hear about this shit so late.

·
Livin the Supra Lifestyle
2,023 Posts
jax does suck. It took me about a few weeks after I moved her to realize that. It doesn't get better. lol. I work at the lifestyle family fitness in OP next to the sonic. I'm down for meet and or cruise sometime.

·
WTF, over?
635 Posts
anyone in the navy down in jax on here? im getting ready to transfer out that way and im trying to get a feel for housing and BAH rates.

·
Recovering Supraholic
551 Posts
I was visiting JAx (possible move) last weekend, and saw a black MKIV coming out of a sub on Atlantic Blvd. Monday morning about 11am, I think it had god wheels

·
Registered
192 Posts
anyone in the navy down in jax on here? im getting ready to transfer out that way and im trying to get a feel for housing and BAH rates.
Yeah navy boy here, but only for a few more years. then I'm on to bigger and better jobs. gonna stay here though, that would be the main reason for getting out. I like it here.
All in all, the quality of people are much better than other places Ive lived, if that makes any sense... (friends you can trust)

You going to Mayport or jax? Theres a yellow 96 sup also at jax but I have yet to meet him/her.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts