Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· The Caravan Aficionado
6,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well sorta, :bootyshak

After my computer crashed for no apparent reason (got to love windows), i manually fixed it, and was able to somehow keep it alive long enough to finish making the video.. a few observations as i was making it.

1. I shot way too much footage for 130 cars, the video was initially 14 min long, i cut it to 9.58 hoping that you tube would be able to suppport it, nope, it was too big so i had to cut it into 2 videos parts 1 and 2.

2. THANKS BROADWAY PERFORMANCE FOR SPONSORING THE EVENT, (i hope you like the big plug in the beginning of the video mr. nouri :wavey:

3. It was an amazing show! hats off to TY, adam, justin and the rest of the nhs car club, fantastic job.

4. After watching the video, your gonna hate the song i put it too... same song for both videos

5. I HATE the way it came out, i like 4-5 min videos, but i had to do all out for this one, but you can seriously see the whole quanity vs quality debate. its the best i could do with the circumstances.

6. The quality sucks because the video file was so big, compressed 2 times and still didnt fit, sorry guys it looks like it was taken with a camera phone, but you guys know my quailty stuff so i hope you can make an expection this once. (PLEASE WATCH IT IN HD!)

7.. im glad you guys were able to meet my lady friend, she had an amazing time, and loves to experiance new things, so that was right up her alley, she asked me questions about the cars she saw there, her top 3 favorite cars were the yellow nsx, my car and ty's car...no suprise there, girl likes carbon fiber, how can you complain lol :)

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G54hr3ziDuc

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxRmfeS6tiM

Enjoy!

-Jay Soko

· Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
12,491 Posts

· Registered
2,567 Posts
just by watching the vid,im more mad cus i missss this show,but 1 thing i can tell bro,u did a great job on the vid

· second chance at life
2,041 Posts
Hey Gonzy you should keep checking the NE Region for meets. I thought you knew about it. Sorry we missed ya there. But you're definitely going to the NE2K9 right?

· Registered
2,567 Posts
Hey Gonzy you should keep checking the NE Region for meets. I thought you knew about it. Sorry we missed ya there. But you're definitely going to the NE2K9 right?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im always having problems with my brothers saying,dont u have better things to do,by bein on computer everyday,sike,im always here but i don't know how i missss this show,did u get anything new at the show deck

· Registered
2,567 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.