Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Sound Performance
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Somebody please tell me what the hell he is talking about because I don't speak robo-retard.

·
OMGT47-88
599 Posts
Stupid text or not, he's a retard because he's at the indy 500. I live 4 miles from the track, and I wouldn't go unless someone was paying me to attend.

·
Goes Vroom Pshh now
2,772 Posts
LOL WOW! you know exactly what i meant fool! i thought i typed shirt but my phone aparently fails hardcore.

and BTW front rowish seats at turn one at indy=WIN.

90 and sunny>50 and rainy as fuck

·
Sound Performance
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How the hell am I supposed to know you meant shirt?

·
Goes Vroom Pshh now
2,772 Posts
wtf else would have it been?

i was just in the shower and i thought aboot this and started laughing hysterically

·
Goes Vroom Pshh now
2,772 Posts

·
Goes Vroom Pshh now
2,772 Posts
Hey! That was un called for

·
OMGT47-88
599 Posts
No it wasn't. Even as gay as the car-b-que was, xavier is even gayer for not showing up. And since not showing up makes you more gay than miata and harley owners, joe is gay too.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Xavier, youre gay.
No it wasn't. Even as gay as the car-b-que was, xavier is even gayer for not showing up. And since not showing up makes you more gay than miata and harley owners, joe is gay too.
i'm going to have to agree with these reasons. my nieces' birthday went longer than expected, and when i called, i was supposed to leave, then everyone wanted to go eat :(.

·
Goes Vroom Pshh now
2,772 Posts
monthly lets DOOOO EITTT

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.