Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I recently let my domain name die and my site has been down for a couple days ( http://www.JBLMk3.com ). Sorry about that, I finally woke up and got it taken care of and it's back up again, this time to stay! Thanks for the reminders.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man, I got to get me one of those cars! It's kind of like a "Homer" lol!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Thanks John. I'll help support your domain name registration fees - as I have done with MVP - by placing an order... :D
*unmistakeable schmoozing sound*

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
And when are you going to finish your website! Not all the side bar items are clickable!:p Also, t04 kit....... (patiantly waiting)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I have been waiting on people to tell me they either do or don't want *those things*. So far, I've had a lot of interest, but no one has said that they want one, so I'm just waiting patiently!
On the side bar items of the site, there are links to most of the listed items, but not all of them. Some are just part of the "list" and are not represented by a page.
That *thing* will be a reality soon. I think I've got a *something* to work with if I can just get it here (sounds simple but hasn't been so far, lol). I hope to *have* both an *???* and a *blank* for *them there things*. I also will be working on a twin *doohicky* *thing-a-ma-jigger* for two of whatever kind of *things* *I* want. I have *many different* flanges.
If anyone wants info on my *idea*, email me [email protected]. We're not supposed to talk about it here! lol.

This post has been *edited* to avoid the big bad ban monster ;-)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ma70man said:
Great site. When I get some more money I want one of those LR elbows. This thread will soon be deleted though.:rolleyes:
I *edited* my post above and replaced key words with *substitutes* to avoid the man coming down on me! lol. I guess people will think I'm crazy when they read it now.
ha ha

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
ha, thanks amorak for editing my post. the :) meant i was smiling, get it? asin, not a serious post....

anyways, back on topic :)

john, whats happening with your 2jz 81 corolla?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually, that one's Scotts. It's currently getting a 3/4 tube chassy, aluminum floor panels, tubbed 9" rear with a 4 link and giant slicks. It should be well capable of 8's with it's two t04e turbos. I'll see if Scott will get some pictures on his site on it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts