Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
ˆê”Ô ƒGƒAƒ�ƒgƒv‚d‚q
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I figured that this must be the mystery circuit as I assume no one has this information in english. I spent 4 hours of my free time translating this circuit.
Its not easy to make this kind of picture (meaning typing all the wiring colors and putting them in position).

This will be the only JDM circuit I will translate as probably no one has it and I don't have time to do more. Notice that the connectors for the engine computer are different.

Here it is. Enjoy!

Ishii

·
Cheifbootknocka
1,944 Posts

·
ˆê”Ô ƒGƒAƒ�ƒgƒv‚d‚q
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Says JDM 1997 Aug -> VVT 2JZ-GTE EWD Translated on the thread title...I'm wondering if this electrical wiring diagram is for the VVTi equipped Supra?
There is only 1 version available for the JZA80 TT and this is the JZA80 TT VVT wiring diagram. Please just imagine the imaginary "i".
Ishii.

·
Registered
6 Posts
There is only 1 version available for the JZA80 TT and this is the JZA80 TT VVT wiring diagram. Please just imagine the imaginary "i".
Ishii.
Old post, but great.

Questions:

1.- Where is the VVT Selenoid located?
2.- Where is the FUEL CONTROL COMPUTER located?
3.- Is this more less the same wiring diagram for the 1JZ GTE VVTi JDM?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know it's old but I'm desperate for information. Can someone send me these links personally or repost them? When I try to access them I get a "missing image error". Thank you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts