Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm selling a complete set Aristo JDM 2JZ-GTE motor, auto tranny, ECU and harness for $2600 or WITHOUT TRANNY FOR $2500. It has about 40k miles and they're in good condition from what I was told. The reason I'm selling it because I was going to put those on my Supra NA but my Supra got totaled and there's no reason to use it. So, I'm asking for $2600 plus shipping or WITHOUT TRANNY $2500. I believe the shipping should be cost around $200. If you're in or near Houston, you can come and pick it up.

No Low ballers, please

Here are some pics

-Eimon

·
Registered
61 Posts
Do you have the rear end and everything too so that a swap could be made from NA to this motor?

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
Hey eimon,

PM briank03 hes looking for a GTE with tranny and harness. Hes in my area and i told him you had one for sale. He said he was gonna pay 3k for one so im sure he could pick up yours off you.

Just trying to help you out brotha.

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TT4U2NV said:
Hey eimon,

PM briank03 hes looking for a GTE with tranny and harness. Hes in my area and i told him you had one for sale. He said he was gonna pay 3k for one so im sure he could pick up yours off you.

Just trying to help you out brotha.
Thanks, bro.

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump

·
Registered
134 Posts
CoppellSupra44 said:
Do you have the rear end and everything too so that a swap could be made from NA to this motor?
I see Dereck is taking my advice. Put a GTE in that nice ass N/A hardtop. Between you and Brian, good luck......it'll be good to see either one of you guys with a GTE in your cars.

Arch

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold!!!!

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The buyer is not going to put on a Supra.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts