Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
CR,7M Indio~
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im about to purchace an jdm 7m gte engine..i have pull out the usdm original motor to forged it, but i will be using the jdm block attach to my usdm head
,the question is , will i will have problems using jdm block along with usdm head?
Thank you for all ur comments!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
no problems that i can think of.
I mean, even if you used the other head there shouldnt be any problems unless its from when they changed all the sensor plugs and whatnot...if you were gonna use them and not swap them out anyway. But the Heads are the same.

·
CR,7M Indio~
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no problems that i can think of.
I mean, even if you used the other head there shouldnt be any problems unless its from when they changed all the sensor plugs and whatnot...if you were gonna use them and not swap them out anyway. But the Heads are the same.
because my old head i have change everything like 3000 miles ago..so im putting my old head to jdm block..i broke 1 piston of my old usdm block..so im taking the usdm block and im goona forged it..thank you for ur post Spoolme

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Good luck with the build.

·
Banned
58 Posts
nope u shouldnt have a prob as long as u put a MHG your good everything is the same. i took all my egr restriction off when i got my jdm 7m.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts