Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Under Construction!!!!!
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed on my JDM engine that the oil pump(i think it is) is out side on the driver's side of the car. but my engine dosn't have it out there. so here is my question. Don I need to replace t with the US version one or could I just leave it there? I am sort of confused as to whatr it was but I was looking at some pictures and noticed what it was. Any input would be appreciated it a lot thank you.

·
Just say no to Supras
2,292 Posts
Can you be a little more specific? Are you looking at something on the intake side of the engine? Its not the oil pump, its located inside the engine..

·
Under Construction!!!!!
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What I am talking about is on the intake side. and it is by the arm that connects to the intake mani and the block. If somebody is able to host a pic of it email me at [email protected] or pm so that I can post the picture. thanx.

·
The Great Kruso
3,876 Posts
If its on the driver side by the "arm" then its either your fuel filter or that vacume canister deal. Some of the JDM's come with that setup. You'll need to take that out and put whatever you had on your stock engine in its place.

Kruso

1 - 4 of 4 Posts