Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
1%er
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i was trolling around on ebay and found a listing for some supra brochure's from japan for sale. i had never seen them before so i threw 25 bucks out there for them. and this is what i got.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

personally i will be after that jdm roof rack and those factory jdm green neon floor lights now thats sick!!!! or there is some weird jdm leg rest. and factory navi? this book says 1995 on the front cover. not sure if that is the date or not. but any ways thought it was kind of cool so i share.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
my 96 RHD came with the wood interior and it looks like complete shit i can post pictures if needed... now i have a dash out of a 2001 supra, keyless entry, the green under floor lights, power fold mirrors...

·
JZA80
3,114 Posts
Those are some gnarly groovy seat covers!!

·
1%er
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
word if your looking for that jdm park bench i am going to hunt for that truly special jdm bridge. just dont know how i am going to apply it to the supra and house????

·
Registered
154 Posts
Wood grain dash for the win! And the roof rack...Has to add something as far as downforce at higher speeds right? HA! Cool stuff man. Definetly a collectible.

·
"Ze Germans"
445 Posts

·
1%er
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok ^ but the factory makes them and the dealer sells and installs them. all the same shit.

OOOOO wait i must have made a word mistake where is degree v2.0 to come shit all over every thing insight?????????

·
The Caravan Aficionado
5,000 Posts
ok ^ but the factory makes them and the dealer sells and installs them. all the same shit.

OOOOO wait i must have made a word mistake where is degree v2.0 to come shit all over every thing insight?????????
Its not a topic relating to VW's, hellagay stance, MK3's, 7m's/BHG's

Come to think of it, where is your spelling mistake? The guy above you made a few but hes from Europe, so he gets a pass, because everybody gets 1

·
1%er
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it was not a spelling mistake. he was pointing out i listed as factory options and he is saying these are dealer options. and i am saying what the hell is the difference the factory makes them the dealer installs them. its all the same shit. its just cool to see all the things we never got in our cars.

·
Super Moderator
9,943 Posts
The woodgrain dash was available here in the US.
I saw an Anthracite/Tan NA 5-spd that was seriously clean & made the Woodgrain dash & interior look good - every other Supra I've seen with it just looked terrible!

I personally hunted down one of the rear hatch visors for the JZA80 - someday I'll score a pair of those license plate surrounds!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts