Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

and then my greddy scc

i will have pics with the foglights on my car tomorrow when i get them on the car

i found out that even the jza70s where yellow also, but you can take the yellow bart out as you can see but i think i will keep them factory JDM :D

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
IdealSupra said:
umm whats the point of the speed cut limiter? the mk3 doesnt have a speed cut limiter :dunno:
1jz's do!

·
7M Love
735 Posts
*edited out redundant info on location (stupid quick responders :p).*

When I first looked at it, I thought that the alarm clock was part of the speed limiter cut device :p.

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
stock 1jz's have speed cut at 125mph. Unfortunately I looked like an idiot on the dyno at vegas because i hit speed cut at about 6500rpm when i was on the dyno =[. the guy was like fuel cut, fuel cut!!

So when i drove home, i put the car in 4th, went to 125mph and yap, got speed cut at 6500.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it is ok, not many people catch the location thing, anyway I cant wait to get back on the dyno now that I have the SCC, i also am waiting on my HKS SSQV and my JDM replica turn signal covers, I couldnt find the JDM ones so I got the next best thing, the replicas :p, anyway thanx guys and they cost a pretty penny 200USD

·
Registered
95 Posts
Those foglights were also available over here (I guess so, because mine are exactly the same and many other German Supras do have them too in yellow). Only the late style ladys (think it was from 91 on) have white ones.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Amtrack said:
Those foglights were also available over here (I guess so, because mine are exactly the same and many other German Supras do have them too in yellow). Only the late style ladys (think it was from 91 on) have white ones.

I have a set of the 1991 white ones also, but I thought I needed new ones until after I ordered my new ones I found all the right pieces to my white ones and was like well shit, oh well, my car is a 1991 jza70 btw

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lights off

fog and parking lights on

all lights on, yeah its day time i will get some night shots when it gets dark out

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
sweet dude!, can you bring that supra back to the states??/

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I dont know if I can bring it back or not, but if I can it will be several years because I want to go to europe next and it is going with me

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
night shots

1 - 19 of 19 Posts