What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? -Optional: na
What is your City? : Midlands, UK
What is your State? : Northants
What is your Zipcode? : NN

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, i have a great pair of toyota oem rear palte surrounds, reason for selling is, i am fitting an aftermarket rear bumper, and dont think these will suit anymore

£95 posted from the uk to us, can accept a cheque, sorry but dont have paypal anymore

·
1993 RHD/RSP Supra
631 Posts
I am getting a couple sets in from the UK, and thats what they call them over there. and 95.00 GBP (british pounds) is 135.38 USD

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well edenward has pmd me, waiting for a reply, if it goes through, the offer then goes to the second poster wanting them:)

·
729 Posts
Damn, i want these also...

I don't know why you are waiting on a reply..It should be the 1st to send paypal...
I have funds ready.....

·
Old School Bruiser
298 Posts
I feel real lucky to have snagged a set off Snaps!! I love these things, make the rear end look a lot nicer.

·
729 Posts
C'mon man, you really should set up a paypal account. I just don't know anyone crazy enough to send a money order to a new member, with no trader history, low post count, and in another country.

Setup a paypal account, and I will send you funds immediately for these.....
Nick

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
C'mon man, you really should set up a paypal account. I just don't know anyone crazy enough to send a money order to a new member, with no trader history, low post count, and in another country.

Setup a paypal account, and I will send you funds immediately for these.....
Nick
yea i do understand as this will be my first transaction on this forum, done lots of deals on the uk forums and ebay, not going to mess anyone around, i see your point, but i need to start somewhere on this forum;)

·
729 Posts
Oh, well. If you are that dumb, I suppose you get what you deserve...
Always buy from ONLY an individual with some sort of selling history.....
Nick

1 - 20 of 29 Posts