Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took pics of my new Toyota Rear Hatch Visor Install last night at the shop before I went clubbing. I got it through my Japanese Connection and I really like it. Its very different. He says theres like 2 left in Japan. I'll take better pics after I wash her so these pics will have to do.

JDM YO!

;P

P.S. On some of the pics, My hatch was not fully closed...

·
Registered
346 Posts
Me likey. How much?? Ive wanted one for a while but could never seem to find them. I also want the stock Euro front lip....but theyre like $1500

-Oliver :cool:

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine was used and so I got a pretty good deal on it. He says he can get 2 more from japan (he said something about theres only 2 new ones left in japan) but they will be "brand new".

I got it for a pretty good hookup price. Hes my supplier for my honda/acura engines for my shop.

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Yuck. :barf: Another tacky bolt-on to take away from the clean MKIV body lines.

Let us know when the bug shield, ventshades, and running boards get added, amigo... :ugh2:

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
FYRARMS said:

Let us know when the bug shield, ventshades, and running boards get added, amigo... :ugh2:
id have to agree...the visor on the mk4 doesnt look very good IMO... on the mk3 it seems to accent the lines a bit more...

i wasnt even aware they made a mk4 hatch visor.... :dunno:

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its all on personal taste. Having one of the more common colors doesnt help.

I personally like it alot though and thats all it matters. ;P

at least now I can tell which white supra is mine when I go to vegas. hah

·
Registered
180 Posts
was the brackets included ??? i had one as well but couldn't find the brackets so i sold the visor on here to supra member

·
shotaro kaneda
2,048 Posts
FYRARMS said:

and when he's done with that he can put "morales" on the back window in old english. :hsugh:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts