Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, ive been noticing lately at pics that all usdm have signal lights on the side of the bumpers, but i have a jdm supra and mine are on the fenders. i have a 95 tt.

is there a difference with the usdm and jdm?

· Banned
268 Posts
hey, ive been noticing lately at pics that all usdm have signal lights on the side of the bumpers, but i have a jdm supra and mine are on the fenders. i have a 95 tt.

is there a difference with the usdm and jdm?
From October (I think) 1996 on the JDM model have the same signals on teh bumpers.

Your 95TT probably has the smaller brakes too, unless it was optioned (or put on after) from factory.

· Registered
239 Posts
The side indicator location is irrespective as to whether its jdm or usdm, but rather the series of the mkiv i.e. series 2 supras (1996.5 onwards) had the indicators on the front bar whilst series 1 had them on the fenders :)

· Registered
203 Posts
The side indicator location is irrespective as to whether its jdm or usdm, but rather the series of the mkiv i.e. series 2 supras (1996.5 onwards) had the indicators on the front bar whilst series 1 had them on the fenders :)
that is the case for jdm supras, however american supras(usdm) had the indicators on the bumper from 93 up until 98

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.