Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Still Sportin' the Twins
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is an interesting article on the front page of the Seattle Times today. It talks about the increase in ticket challenges over the past 10 years and the changes to the rules that might make it tougher to beat a ticket starting this past January. Jeannie Mucklestone (who has been recommended on here) even got a nice big picture with her brothers (also laywers) on page 17 of the print version. You can read it online here: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003031933_tickets02e.html

David

·
MKIV intervention needed
3,021 Posts
everyone should fight every ticket, to preserve all our freedoms against the state.

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,491 Posts
Worth every penny I pay them.

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
REG-UL8 said:
Worth every penny I pay them.
Agreed! Just got one dismissed in a tough city last week (Black Diamond).

For King County and possibly north Pierce county, Tim Kugen (Sp?) is definitey one of the best. When your last name begins with a "V" you are last on the docket and so I observed him handle over 100 tickets in a Kent Court and had every single one dismissed. Guy is amazing!

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
VIPimports.com said:

For King County and possibly north Pierce county, Tim Kugen (Sp?) is definitey one of the best. When your last name begins with a "V" you are last on the docket and so I observed him handle over 100 tickets in a Kent Court and had every single one dismissed. Guy is amazing!
:lol: i live in black diamond... my brother got pulled over for a 37 in a 35 once... bastards. My neighbor is a black diamond cop though... i have to be careful...

·
Cheifbootknocka
1,944 Posts
VIPimports.com said:

I have used Tim in the past and have one pending with him right now. Great guy !
and its Koogan.
On a side note. I used James Muckelstone a decade ago and he charged 600bux and didnt get it dropped or reduced. So I paid the ticket on top of that.

·
Previously Premier Panda
1,749 Posts
If the amounts of case dismissals are going up at a higher rate than the tickets issued, it tells me that there are more frivolous tickets being written than ever before. Rather than making the process to dismiss a ticket harder (fixing the officers problems rather than the people’s) they need to be focusing on only writing tickets that are due, and not writing ridiculous tickets that won’t even hold up in court.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts