Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Member Thingy
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came back to Inuction motorsports a year and a half after ordering my turbo kit from them. I am swapping out turbos, so I was looking for the various bolts and gaskets needed which have to be replaced.

Induction sourced all the parts (they don't make the kit anymore) even went to toyota to get some small stuff which they didn't have on hand. The absolute most outstanding part was that upon checking their records, they found that when I first ordered my turbo kit over a year ago, it was shipped out late. So Jeff sent me all this new stuff FREE. Over a year later.

Now THAT is customer service.

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
I've said It before but I have NEVER dealt with a performance shop in my entire life that has treated me right time and time again....That is until I started dealing with Jeff at Induction! I have bought from him a couple time over the last 2 years and every time without fail he delivers as promise. Never any surprizes! Never anything missing, not even a zip tie!

·
Registered
304 Posts
I will also say that even with me being in the UK with a jap spec motor the service was awsome, great support when fitting my kit.

:)

·
its a slow auto...
3,363 Posts
kale said:
Came back to Inuction motorsports a year and a half after ordering my turbo kit from them. I am swapping out turbos, so I was looking for the various bolts and gaskets needed which have to be replaced.

Induction sourced all the parts (they don't make the kit anymore) even went to toyota to get some small stuff which they didn't have on hand. The absolute most outstanding part was that upon checking their records, they found that when I first ordered my turbo kit over a year ago, it was shipped out late. So Jeff sent me all this new stuff FREE. Over a year later.

Now THAT is customer service.

jeff sucks... :dunno: :agreed:

no i'm just kidding.. he's great, i can honestly say i've not dealt with anyone who deals with customers like him :)

jay

1 - 4 of 4 Posts