Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my fuel rail from Jeff at Induction Motorsports and the fitment is awesome...have driven the car now for about 100 miles checking for leaks religiously and not one.:) Rail comes with the 6 spacers for the injectors, brackets for a perfect fit not having to re-use the stock spacers and 3 fittings that have seals already in place. They seal good too. Like I said before....Not one Leak and that was just putting the rail on the car for the first time ever.

Here is a pic of the whole fuel system... http://www.inductionmotorsports.com/fuelsystem.html

Thanks Jeff and keep up the good work.:bigthumb:

Later

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also a big thanks for getting me the parts on time...the parts he saw weren't going to get to me by the weekend like I wanted them, so he overnighted everything to me. I had everything in my hands ready to go on the car by the time I got home Friday evening.:) :cool:

Thanks again Jeff. Appreciated very much. Everything is working awesome.

Later

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TT_6SPD_95 said:
Also a big thanks for getting me the parts on time...the parts he saw weren't going to get to me by the weekend like I wanted them, so he overnighted everything to me. I had everything in my hands ready to go on the car by the time I got home Friday evening.:) :cool:

Thanks again Jeff. Appreciated very much. Everything is working awesome.

Later
Just call Jeff @ Induction Motorsports. You can find his number here: Inductionmotorsports.com

Later

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BXR SUPRA said:
Looks like a nice fuel system.
Thanks. Took me a while to pick out exactly everything I wanted. I was absolutely in no hurry though.:)

Later

1 - 6 of 6 Posts