Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,
Just wondering if anyone's gonna be down the shore this weekend? I'm planning on givin the car a good detail then taking a cruise sometime to the shore. With the week I've been having I need a relaxing cruise (or get in a lil trouble heh).
I wouldn't mind meeting some of the supra clan for a cruise or for some pics.

Prolly gonna be around Ocean City or the Wildwoods.
Definately hit me up on here pm/IM/email

Later
-Mike

·
Premium Member
4,768 Posts
i think he said jersey shore... no one really knows what the whether will be like.. i might be up there sunday but i wont have my car...

SupraMan35 said:
ocean city md or nj?

Id go but honestly the weather is so sketchy right now. :(

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ocean City Jersey shore. I know the weather is sketchy, but I'm tryin to be optimistic haha. :)

I work in philly, the old naval base near the stadiums @ the end of broad st..... I live with my rents just outside philly in south jersey... about 15 min.... West Deptford

I'll most likely be at one of the shore points on sunday.

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Yo man im going down tomrrow probably pretty early, give me call we can meet up i think im 45-1hour from Ocean City, so we should meet up ill be there till monday 908-246-0920, and on sat if the weathers nice i think im going to seaside with some friends your welcome to come

Matt

G

·
Papag said:
On the bright side mabye the traffic will not be as bad getting there with this iffy weather.
And then you woke up... It can be monsoon conditions outside. Nobody misses the summer kick off down in Seaside...

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
im down for something in the toms river/belmar area....i was @ headliner last nite and man...yeah...sat nites @ headliner is rediculous...;) :D

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
way for no one to call me :stickpoke haha its alright i had stuff to do anyway, but June 18th all of you better come

Matt

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
sorry bro...workin till 7 sat...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts