Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Jessica and Copper Titan Supra in June Makes and Models Magazine!

Just a heads up - Wes's Supra and Jessica are featured in the June issue of Makes and Models. At the book stores now! lol

http://www.makesandmodels.com/

I got the only two copies on display at B & N waterford lakes. Congrats Wes and Jess!! :D :cool:

Jon

(oh yeah and I helped clean the car for the photo shoot) :brownnose:

·
Registered
23 Posts
congrat's guys...cars still look great.....

·
Registered
576 Posts
X2daC said:
I see a Copper Titan Supra. But where is this Cooper Titan Supra?
That's what I was thinking :scratch:

Congrats Wes and Jess.....I'll be sure to buy a copy.

One day I hope to see your supra Wes. You need to bring it down to PC so I can see it. I'll be in PC 4th of July weekend.

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Thanks guys, article is kind of wack but the photoshoot came out quite nice. Jon did a great job with the detail as he always does.

The Supra is where it always is, in the garage. I actually have to admit it hasn't been driven more than once since this photoshoot as I've been slammed at work at Jon and Marc-P both know. I likely won't bring it to PC ever, it will be at the HIN Orlando show and NOPI nationals in the coming months.

Stay tuned for the Modified double feature that should pop up soon :)

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
I think the photos came out great but like wes said i am looking forward to the Modified Feature out this month :)

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
bigmike said:
Home and Gardens. Copper and silicone are replacing fountains as this years "gotta have" items. :1poke:
Holy crap.. now thats funny!!!!! I wish i could come up with stuff like you think of off the top of your head Mike :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
I picked up the Modified today and it's a great lay out,, good job Wes and Jess !!! The Dawgs are looking awesome !! If I ever get a Single Maybe you could help me get the Father & Son Featured :sadance:

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Damn I tried to pick it up at Barnes and Nobles but it wasn't out yet. How many pages is the spread?

Nice Submariner by the way :) I wish mine had the date.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts