Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 639 Posts

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
We should start blowing up this guys phone, asking for specific parts from Jessica's car. If he says he has them then you know that's the guy.
I already called him, he has a few miscellaneous unrelated parts.

Plus, that ad was posted the day before the car was stolen.

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
I don't see the fraud here. I park my car everywhere I want. Left outside many nights at places I've crashed at and it's loaded with goodies... But I have hidden fuel cuts and gps... So maybe I just don't freak out as much.

Ps! I hope they find it! Shared on fb

·
2JZ S13
2,220 Posts
I don't see the fraud here. I park my car everywhere I want. Left outside many nights at places I've crashed at and it's loaded with goodies... But I have hidden fuel cuts and gps... So maybe I just don't freak out as much.

Colorado, 175K mile 6spd car. Sure it stands out but it's not a 8 second 1400WHP car that most supra/drag cars can pic out of a line up.

·
Registered
549 Posts

You can't even begin to compare your partslist, or your cars status to that od Darin's car. All you needed to say was your car has GPS.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I doubt she would get the money the car is worth thru insurance. If money was the case it could have just been sold. So I don't see the point n insurance fraud. Most of us know pretty much the run down of the build and I doubt anyone smart enough to take the car and get this far would leave an exposed vin to get caught. But anything is possible. I just don't get how they were able to trailer it away an no one see anything or say they seem anything yet anyway.

·
Registered
275 Posts
with Darins and jesicas good rep they can easily sell that car faster than dealing with the ins company
hopefully they had it super insured because i doubt that most people on here go to the trouble of insuring every single aftermarket part that goes in there cars
and im guilty of that as well

PS i posted in another board and people on there are posting on other boards as well so im sure this has gone viral

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Anyone know if it was in the trailer and both taken? Guy on Instagram claiming to have seen it in Kissimmee near old Tampa road

·
Registered
80 Posts
sorry for your loss Jess. i hope you find her in 1 piece.

-Adam

·
Registered
311 Posts
Wish I was in Florida to help I'd be searching and scanning everywhere. No one has any sort of respect for people's hard work.

·
Registered
654 Posts
That's why I never leave mine out of sight.

·
NXR Syndicate
485 Posts
Robbers just posted on Fb, they said it will be returned after Texas.

61 - 80 of 639 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.