Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
New York Sports
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just kidding meng, nice Z, i didnt know it was you and I saw exhaust on it so I thought I'd toy with it for a while, but then you said you wanted to get your Supra and I didnt want the same to happen that happened last time we went at it in our Supra's, that didnt go to well for me,LOL. Nice Z.

David

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
Hahaha! that was funny man, when I saw you next to me and I heard you playing with the gas pedal and the BOV I started laughing.....I was like you have to be kidding me... :)

·
New York Sports
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL, yeah man, good times. We should set up a little roll race when I change my fuel pumps.

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
Rangenyc04 said:
LOL, yeah man, good times. We should set up a little roll race when I change my fuel pumps.
With the Z ? :)

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
mystic said:
whats this Z i hear about?? hear its pretty slow
Come down and find out....

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
Rangenyc04 said:
Nah maybe with the supra's
Hmmm we'll see....let's look at your numbers first... :)

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
Big said:
That's typical of you to ask for numbers first. :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay:
Typical of me? when did I EVER said that? you seem to run your mouth a LOT. IF you have a car to race me feel free to speak up. Otherwise, I will simply disregard your stupidity.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Big said:
That's typical of you to ask for numbers first. :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay:
soo what do you do?

like for real, do you have a car
do you have a life??

just wondering bc last time i checked you dont have crap under your name and jesus has numerous accomplishments and history of providing to this community and all you do is talk shit and nutswing off wolverine

·
ORLANDO FL DRAMA TOWN
1,029 Posts
supraman111 said:
soo what do you do?

like for real, do you have a car
do you have a life??

just wondering bc last time i checked you dont have crap under your name and jesus has numerous accomplishments and history of providing to this community and all you do is talk shit and nutswing off wolverine
:bigthumb:

·
Supra Shane
1,401 Posts
If Wolverine and Jesus had a kid togther.......that kid would have the fastest car evAr!

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
Shane1015 said:
If Wolverine and Jesus had a kid togther.......that kid would have the fastest car evAr!
:hahano: :scratch: funny man.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts