Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
stop-lame-signatures.com
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're starting up our weekly Saturday meets/cruises again....
http://jgtca.com/index.php?showtopic=3415

Interesting statistics from last year....

We basically had a 7 month season:
First Meet of 2005: April 16
Last Meet of 2005: November 19

Here's a picture from the first meet of 2005 (mid-cruise checkpoint):

We've had quite a few Chicago and beyond (e.g. MI) Supraforums folks join us for our events and cruises and would love to have more.

So far we have 36 cars planning to meet on Saturday. See you there :)

lateRZ

·
stop-lame-signatures.com
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Curt:
Basically we focus on all Japanese cars that aren't the typical "Import Tuners" most non-"Tuners" associate with Japanese cars. We simply do not cater to FWD (Front Wheel Drive) vehicles. We feel there are plenty of sites, clubs, magazines, and videos already dedicated to those types of vehicles. We're actually different :)

na-tsupraking:
Unfortunately we don't post our meet info up on boards outside of our own. If you're not already on there go join up at the other board.

lateRZ

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I always wanted to goto one of those meets....too bad they were so far away.

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
I dont know if im welcome anymore, since i bought a Viper and all :)

·
2,129 Posts
I knew you were going Viper. Too many friends with one. Hope you enjoy it, great car.

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
Gary Bechtold said:
I knew you were going Viper. Too many friends with one. Hope you enjoy it, great car.

Definatly will enjoy it. I took a friends out for 15 minutes and i had more thumbs up and compliments in the 5 yrs i had the supra, its nuts. :)

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
MK4LIFE said:
Definatly will enjoy it. I took a friends out for 15 minutes and i had more thumbs up and compliments in the 5 yrs i had the supra, its nuts. :)

LOL

I noticed the SAME thing!

1st 2 hours of viper ownership you get more props than in 4 years of supra ownership :D

However you will never get as many props from little azn boys as you did in your supra..............I have noticed that :eek4dance

Mike, you will love your car! Aren't you getting it this weekend? I think I will be back down in Chicago to pick up my car. I will give you a call if you are going to be around.

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
Josh M said:
LOL

I noticed the SAME thing!

1st 2 hours of viper ownership you get more props than in 4 years of supra ownership :D

However you will never get as many props from little azn boys as you did in your supra..............I have noticed that :eek4dance

Mike, you will love your car! Aren't you getting it this weekend? I think I will be back down in Chicago to pick up my car. I will give you a call if you are going to be around.

I'm getting it tuesday, possible monday night. :) I cant wait!

·
stop-lame-signatures.com
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MK4LIFE said:
I dont know if im welcome anymore, since i bought a Viper and all :)
Of course you're welcome, you're obviously a fan of Japanese GT cars (you're still here! :) ) and you've got a real sports car/GT car to boot. (We have two muscle-car guys as part of the club, just not featured since they're not JGTCs. One had an 05 Stang GT and the other has an older F-body).

BTW, we're trying to start a new community and publication dedicated to all types of GT vehicles, Japanese, Euro, or Domestic, so you're definitely welcome.

lateRZ

·
2,129 Posts
MK4LIFE said:
Be sure to post some pics up somewhere when you get it. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
MK4LIFE said:
I'm getting it tuesday, possible monday night. :) I cant wait!

cool man! gary will take good care of your car and show you some cool stuff.............it not for him Brad(banton) and I still wouldn't know how to open our hoods :D

·
2,129 Posts
Josh M said:
cool man! gary will take good care of your car and show you some cool stuff.............it not for him Brad(banton) and I still wouldn't know how to open our hoods :D
Child-proof safety seal hoods got the best of you? :lol:

So what has your Viper dyno'd at?

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Nah man, you gotta unlatch it twice.............and then when closing it you have to line up the tabs properly.............i try to open my hood as little as possible

·
Na Zdrowie
958 Posts
Looks like rain for the weekend!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts