Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again the time comes for my cousin to have a little time from his forever editing to work on a little vid of his passion, cars! Once again Hai has done some great work! Special thanks goes out to Hai, Phine, Mike, Costas, Allen, Bobby, & Gonzo. Night footage was far and few, and he was only out for the track and dyno day...(next year I'll get him to stay for the full event) as you can see he loves him some is3's. Hope you guys enjoy as much as I'm sure he loves putting it together for everyone. Stay safe and keep your cars together, see everyone next spring!

Pdang

http://vimeo.com/26529135

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
JH Photography does it again! I loved last year's video.

Your cousin does some amazing work Peter. :)

·
Registered
358 Posts
Wow! This video hyped me up..

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very well done!!

Adam
Thanks Adam, I'll let Hai and co. know

What kind of camera was used? I am sure it must be the best of the best. Just watching that bike stunt was scary lol. Great vid, watched it 4 times.
He will eventually get around to this thread I'm sure he will answer that, its all greek to me, the only camera I know is the one I use for golf-swing analysis. I do know this he is a nikon-nut!

That guy on the bike has some big balls lol
That he does, good friend

JH Photography does it again! I loved last year's video.

Your cousin does some amazing work Peter. :)
Thanks bud, hopefully I can make it out to the local meet soon, hard to believe its been nearly a year sense ive been out, always working or having weddings, etc.

props to the guy on the bike...going around a car at that speed
Prayers more like it, hehe

Wow! This video hyped me up..
haha not the only one..
Thanks guys, Hai's vids always hype me up, keeps me going when my mind starts wandering to get a GTR (later then sooner thanks to hai)

Pdang

·
Greek Beast
344 Posts
Really great video and great songs to go with it! I've watched it about three times already and it's still refreshing as the first and the clarity is really great, especially the night shots. Can't wait to hear what type of camera it is.

·
Banned
3,790 Posts
awesome video, but why give props to the guy for being reckless? shit like that is gonna ruin events like this.
before anyone tells me to stop preaching, i was out there racing on my buddies' cbr1000 but what that guy pulled was plain stupid and reckless, no props from me.
racing alone is dangerous we gotta be 100% alert all the time, he was either sleeping or under unfluence of something.

·
Night in the Ruts
921 Posts
The camera looks like a 35mm DSLR that shoots video. I use the Canon 5D MKII for my video work, if he's a Nikon guy then....well it's a Nikon.
Oh, and really nice video too, as well as the edit!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.