Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
EFI Certified Tuner
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you all think of the JIC FLT-A1 coilovers? Who has experience with them and how would you describe the FLT-A1's strengths and weaknesses?

·
I rock like CRACK
1,010 Posts
Jic's are overpriced for what you get, but if you're gonna get jic's get the flt-a2. If you're looking for a fair priced coilover with good features and somewhat correct spring rates for street/track use the buddy club is where it's at. The only thing I would change about those is the rear spring, order them with a 12kg instead of 10kg.

·
EFI Certified Tuner
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sssupra,
thanks for your insight! :bowdown: I've actually been eye-balling the buddy club coilovers for a long time. How do the buddy clubs compare to the HKS Hipermax coilovers? I drive my car 99% on the street so i want the best performance for the street while retaining as much comfort as possible at stock ride height. I do Long 200-600 mile road trips a few times a month, so comfort is important...but it would be nice to hit a few autocross events once a year and maybe a road race.

·
I rock like CRACK
1,010 Posts
If you're gonna be driving on the street most of the time and you're concerned with comfort the hks or tein's(ehh) may be better for you given the generally lower spring rate. Just know that they'll be less than optimal for autocross.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts