Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
10,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm a little tired of my pipe, and want to add a muffler to the end.

Has anyone seen anyone else with a JIC titanium muffler? Is there anything funny about them like weird baffles inside?

Straight through?

Just seeing if anyone has used them here is all, thanks.

-

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
is that a brushed finish? if it is, itll be a bitch to keep clean.

if you want something like that style, id suggest a GReddy or HKS ti... those things are teh sex.

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
10,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
flubyux2 said:
is that a brushed finish? if it is, itll be a bitch to keep clean.

if you want something like that style, id suggest a GReddy or HKS ti... those things are teh sex.
titanium

but I just wanted to know if it's straight through or not, I couldn't really find a description that mentioned if they were.

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
10,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

nevermind, found it.
I'll let you know how it works/what it sounds like.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I have a Magic Garage full titanium catback... which im 90% sure is made by the same vendor as the JIC. The exhaust is definately straight through. It makes great power and is very light. I also gets tons of feedback on how great it sounds (although im 1j).

Very high quality product. I highly recommend it. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts

Is it possible to have an almost striaght cat-back for mkiii? My custom muffler cat-back has a really hard nasty bend right when it crosses the rear differential.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
most people where it bends, just do like a 45degree and have the muffler angled. makes it pretty much straight and u dont get any bends.

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
10,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here is my current exhaust.

As you can see, I have the best flowing as it is right now... so I'm not trying to find extra HP.

I've always liked the look of the SS version of the JIC, but the titanium version is pretty sexy too. I can't justify spending 400 dollars on a muffler after shipping, so I bought the SS version last night.

Can't wait to play with it when I fly up to MD in June. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts