Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
461 - 480 of 968 Posts

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #461 (Edited)
Hopefully some of your leaders, have balls enough to start the clensing. If it is to hard, I'll gladly be in charge.
Our leader not only aided them while they were fighting Assad, they also accused Assad of massacre when Syrian forces used some chemical weapons on some of these scumbags. Now, thanks to Barry, Syria is chemical weapons free and the world is a safer place.

ISIS is no longer needed in Iraq, now that Al Maliki is ousted. Just wait, the US bombing will send these scumbags back to Syria where CIA will continue to fund them.

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
They beheaded him because he didn't convert to Islam. Literally, its that simple.

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
They claim it was retaliation for US raids in north Iraq.
Well, one American is worth a thousand militants...so that makes sense.

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #466
Well, one American is worth a thousand militants...so that makes sense.
I think so far US airstrikes only killed a dozen or so, Kurds and Shia iraqi's are the ones on the ground there fighting, along with some fighters from Iran.

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
I think so far US airstrikes only killed a dozen or so, Kurds and Shia iraqi's are the ones on the ground there fighting, along with some fighters from Iran.
I'm talking more over the last decade we have been involved in that region.

·
Banned
1,190 Posts

·
Banned
1,190 Posts
Muhammad's angels are doing his blessed work chopping off the heads of Kafirs. ISIS = TRUE ISLAM.

Interesting how similar the arguments against America are with the left. We have seen the same statements by lukos and USMCSupra.

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,972 Posts
muslim apologists rationalizing isis are jews, to explain away the treachery of the followers of allah, is a bad joke really. rip to another victim of islam.

·
Banned
1,190 Posts
Each and every single Muslim is an enemy. Since Muslims don't seem to be interested in voicing out against groups like ISIS, to the same level they protest against Israel and the actions of the west, they are complicit and co-conspirators of this worldwide Jihad. It is now time to stick it to them. I declare myself caliph and demand a boycott to every Muslim owned business and service in the west. It's time for them to leave.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
LOL! Those who blame religion and not politics are fucking stuuuuuuupid.

·
Banned
1,190 Posts
"They speak not of the one Islam as revealed by Allah but of manufactured “Islams,” plural, several different Islams, which they desire to create. Sometimes they even divide Islam by regions. There is the Asian variety of Islam; then we have the African Islam. Sometimes, according to the ages, there is the Prophet’s era of Islam, Rashidi Islam, Umayyad Islam, Abbasid Islam, Ottoman Islam and modern Islam. Sometimes, according to race, there is Arab Islam, Indian Islam, Turkish Islam, and the Islam of the Malaysian… And so on and so forth. Sometimes, according to the doctrine, there is Sunni Islam and Shiite Islam. They even divide the Sunni and the Shia into divisions. New divisions have also been created; there is revolutionary Islam, reactionary Islam, radical Islam, classical Islam, right-wing Islam, leftist Islam, orthodox Islam, modern Islam and, finally, political Islam, spiritual Islam and theological Islam. Why do they invent such divisions that are rejected in Islam? The truth is that these divisions are all unacceptable in the eyes of a Muslim; there is only one Islam, which has no partners, which recognizes no other; it is the first Islam, the Islam of the Quran and Sunnah.”
(Accusing Islam with Politics by Dr. Yusuf Qaradawi, 10/28/2011)

·
Hermit and alien hunter
139 Posts
The entire video is here: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc1_1408481278

Is it me or is it something that seems kind of odd?
The fade to black? IS always show the entire thing. And the blood? Should not blood be all over?
The high res quality?
The shape of the prisoner?

Perhaps its just me since its late but..

·
Banned
1,190 Posts
The god of Islam = Satan. Muhammad = Satan's incarnate son.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
I think ISIS is going to blow up the Mosque in Jerusalem. This way, Israel can say they didn't "do" it.

Sennafan, when did God not have anything to say to Lucifer? It's the only time in the quran God had nothing to say.

Getting worried about your hate and misconceptions about a religion you pretend to know.

·
daredevil racecar builder
2,091 Posts
The entire video is here: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc1_1408481278

Is it me or is it something that seems kind of odd?
The fade to black? IS always show the entire thing. And the blood? Should not blood be all over?
The high res quality?
The shape of the prisoner?

Perhaps its just me since its late but..
It's 2014..even Hajis have nice cameras. As far as I can tell it's real (his body is covering most of the blood). Why they didn't show it all is probably because he struggled and made them look like bitches that can't behead an unarmed/tied up American.

Can't wait to see some new videos of American pipe hitters smoke checking these Islamfags.

461 - 480 of 968 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.