Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Your Neighborhood OG
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well finally deciding to upgrade my sub and amp, so looking to get rid of my current system now (mods please move if in the wrong section, thought I would have better luck here than the for sale section). I have a single 12" JL audio W0 and a MTX road thunder 4002 amp (2 channel amp with 400 rms at 4ohm bridged) Looking for 220 plus shipping for both, looking to sell as a package deal. If you are interested please email me at [email protected] or reach over AIM sn: Flypinoy457.
I also have a JL 12" w3v1 I kinda want to hang on to it but If i get the right offer I will let it go. I will also post pictures once I get my digi cam working again.

Brett

·
Your Neighborhood OG
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some pics.....
JL sub

MTX amp *sorry I couldnt get a better shot the amp in mounted in a custom enclosure and i dident want to take it all out**

·
Registered
552 Posts
How does the 12w0 and 12w3 compare with a Kicker comp VR 12? Right now, I'm running a Rockford Fosgate Power 450s to my Kicker, and it matches up and sounds good, but if theres something a bit cleaner/faster/harder that my amp can still push, i'd be interested.
Thanks

·
Your Neighborhood OG
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Khiladi1020 said:
How does the 12w0 and 12w3 compare with a Kicker comp VR 12? Right now, I'm running a Rockford Fosgate Power 450s to my Kicker, and it matches up and sounds good, but if theres something a bit cleaner/faster/harder that my amp can still push, i'd be interested.
Thanks
Loudness wise the kickercomp vr and Jl will be about equal, as for sound quality the JL will sound soo much cleaner *that is just my opinion, but im sure other members will chime in on this one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts