Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will need a receptionist at the airport where I work pretty much ASAP. The job is best for a girl that has great customer service skills and can use credit card POS machines/computers. It is not too tough.
The hours would be either 7 or 8 am to 6 pm Sat. and Sun. The pay is open for discussion, but I am pretty sure it would MAX out at $10.00 an hour. (note, I said MAX $10.00 per hour so don't think that is what you will be making for sure.)
Federal background checks will be implemented, so no felonies! Just about all of the customers are filthy rich and either fly themselves, or pay others to fly them in private aircraft. i.e. small piston aircraft all the way up to Gulfstreams, etc.

Call 520-746-1411 anytime and ask for either myself J.T. ,or my wife Amanda. Normal busines hours are 0700-2000 m-f and 0700-1800 sat.&sun...but you can call anytime! I will make sure to call you back if you leave a message after/before hours. The name of the business is Tucson Jet Center/Ratliff Aviation. We are located next to the Tucson Police dep. Air unit.

-jt

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What the hell is that in your avatar?

·
Im da TRAIN, u on da trax
666 Posts
its more than im gettin paid right now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts