Supra Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Inline for the win
4,682 Posts
My goal is 700 to 800rwhp. Kinda low but realistic with the motor having a 100% stock head now. But I'm not so much after a number these days. Atleast not with this car. One day if I ever get back to the track and it goes 9s still I'll be more then happy. I know it can be done but idk if I want to risk it. I have nothing to prove anymore. That's what the other car will be for. Got bigger plans for it with all modern tech and parts.

I think me going back to this simpler old school setup might be the best thing I did for the car. I'm going to appreciate it much more then trying to keep up with the horsepower game that takes away alot from enjoying these cars. Someone is always going to be faster.
Same realization I came to 6 years ago. 800 is enough and you’ll find you tend to drive at much less to enjoy it.

One question, was that oil cooler new?

DP

·
Kappa Check 1 2
669 Posts
Joe back with the fire! Inspiring man! Looks awesome so far

-Rich

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
joe, please update your thread.
:)
Wish I could my man. I only have an upsetting update and that is my car is still stuck in the body shop. Car should of been done but this guy is dragging his feet badly. So much time went on since he painted the car that he has to redo the whole car because he feared the paint wasnt goin to match. Now hes having a hard time putting time into my car. I'm in such a shitty situation that I dont want to pull it outta there cause it's all in pieces.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Wish I could my man. I only have an upsetting update and that is my car is still stuck in the body shop. Car should of been done but this guy is dragging his feet badly. So much time went on since he painted the car that he has to redo the whole car because he feared the paint wasnt goin to match. Now hes having a hard time putting time into my car. I'm in such a shitty situation that I dont want to pull it outta there cause it's all in pieces.
Wow , ok. Sorry to hear that Joe. Seems like you are at his mercy at this point. Hate to hear these types of situations when the shop is holding you basically hostage. Good Luck and I'm sure it will all workout with due time.

·
Registered
342 Posts
:( i hate when they do that. I'm sorry about that man. hopefully, it will all work out for the best soon! 🍻

21 - 32 of 32 Posts