Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Cleanest Engine Bay Club
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd throw that out there-haha, everyone at Rrev take care-have a good day

·
Supraholic
739 Posts
Tim is on vacation this week, so you guys can email [email protected] for assistance and parts, or just call 503 289 4020 and ask for JOHN!!!

and if you want the special discount tell him Andy from germany sended you hahaa
you will find no higher prices elswhere then. :D:D:D

cu Andy

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
Can I get a Motec exhaust hat???

·
Cleanest Engine Bay Club
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
John sold me his only Motec exhaust hat, it's awesome, its made out of diamond plate floorboards-haha

·
Cleanest Engine Bay Club
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got the SLM, man that thing is tiny, looks awesome though, night rider supra

·
Cartographer
2,887 Posts
What is that?
JP
SLM = Shift Light Module

MoTeC is pleased to announce the availability of the CAN based Shift Light Module or SLM. The new SLM provides 8 general purpose, multicolour LED lights controllable over a CAN bus.

Colour and intensity can be controlled independantly and a set of patterns defined in a priority order. That way, for example, a warning light can override a shift light.

The SLM can be controlled from an ADL2, ACL, SDL or hundred series ECU. All of these have special programming functions for the SLM, so it is no longer necessary to assign a single light to each output. This allows outputs to be used for other functions while providing greater flexibility in using the available LEDs

1 - 20 of 24 Posts