Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, thanks for the Add. Im on the forum to read most of the times but joined recently to answer some comments due to some knowledge of Right Hand drive. I grew up 30 kilometers away from Japan on a Russian closed island. and we only had RHD cars there.
I have transfered that passion over to the american side with my immigration to Canada and know I have 5 RHD cars and 5 regular steering wheel cars.

One of the vids on my channel about the JZX

Anyways let me know if I can keep posting here or just stay aside.
Here are some pics

1.5 JZ GTE JZX100 Tourer V & 1JZ GTE JZX110 VR25
Tire Wheel Car Plant Vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Sky

Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Vehicle

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, can you share more about this?
Its called a JDM island by IN Russia. But the actual name is Sakhalin. 100 Years ago when the Island was japanese it was called Karfuto

Basically a land of gulag camps and Koluma.
Some of the JDM Culture I have shared in my Recent video, sort of JZ topic video on pimping out my Focus, but the first 10 minutes will show you what its like out there through some of the archives that I found.

here is the vid:

What exactly would you like to know though.
Long story short my Island is a complete copy of the Vancouver island. I was shocked when I arrived to Vancouver island in British Columbia because every single grain Rock Grass Trees Landscapes vere all the same as on my Island.

· Hardcore Night Warrior
3,990 Posts
^ What you said about the history and geology/geography and the wiki helped. It was interesting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts