Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jason over at JP Importz has been working his ass off for the past few months trying to get his Supra together and it's finally all starting to come together. While it's not totally done by a long shot, he's got a very good starting point and damn his car is FAST! Driving around with the turbo 400 tranny is fun :) I was over at the shop today and took some quick pics of the car so check them out. He also took home his very first trophy today at a local car show in which he ended up winning the class and so congrats again Jason :bigthumb:

Chris - 1997 Alpine Siver Supra
GT47-88 in the works :)

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I would like to thank you to my guys at JPI for helping us putting this thing together in a short period of time. Thank you to David(my fab guy), Jarad Mitchell for selling the car to us and all the long hours that he put in, Sean and Nero @ Titans motorsport for getting us all the parts in a timely manner(where is my GT47-88 NERO? ), Justin N. at Tuning concept for all the help, Mike at Best in Show for the hook up on paint 214-348-1558, Shane W for letting us borrow the fender roller tool, Chris Tobert for taking all the pictures and setting everything up,
Brian K for helping out when needed. Last but not least, my daughter Avery Phan for being you .
Here are some specs: 74gts, 1k cc injectors, Th400, AEM, Welds wheels set up, M/T D/R rear tires, 272 cams, intake manifold, 4" JPI full exhaust, JPI solid engine mounts, 75 shot of n/x etc..... Again thank to all that are involved in this project and continue to support us.
JPI

·
Registered
807 Posts
Wow, she's looking great Jason!

Justin

·
dank
409 Posts
thats a clean little fucker right there... gotta lose that faggot outta-state plate, though. this is texas, muthafuckas...

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
NICE JASON!!!

It has come a long way bro.

I am not one to pick, but dude... your forgot the timing belt covers :)

Don't you know those things can get damaged, and get big nasty holes in them!

Cover the timing belt bro...

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Gadfly said:
NICE JASON!!!

It has come a long way bro.

I am not one to pick, but dude... your forgot the timing belt covers :)

Don't you know those things can get damaged, and get big nasty holes in them!

Cover the timing belt bro...
Ron,
My $25 toyota t-belt holding up just fine. Next time if we are going to the track remind me to bring a harmonic balancer puller out :) . What are you doing this weekend? We should go to the track together.
JPI

1 - 12 of 12 Posts