Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The other thread got way too long, so here is a new one and let's keep this one on topic:). We will have the next meet here in Phoenix on the 22nd of July. We will go indoor karting @ F1 and I will be trying to set up an event there for all of us, but I first need to see how many will be karting for the reservation. After karting we can all cruise up to The Pavilions which is a public car show every saturday night consisting of many Muscle Cars, Exotics, Classics, Imports, Bikes, etc... Also, Elliot (Turblown) being very generous offered us a BBQ at his shop after Pavilions. So it seems like it is going to be a big, fun, and exciting event. Speed Street, Car Show & BBQ and all cars are welcome. I'm trying to get some RX7 and 3000GT clubs to go as well. Here are the lists for the meet, indoor karting and BBQ. Please sign up if you are interested. I will get the prices very soon and all of the directions as the day gets closer. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

(((JULY 22nd MEET LIST)))

1. Aaron & Wife
2. Farhad
3. Farzad
4. neomurph
5. Brian
6. Chris
7. Mike
8. Ryan R.
9. J.T
10. Pickinicholas
11. Robert (Murcielago)
12. Playboi
13. Cdawg
14. Oscar
15. Supra Fly
16. Nick
17.vitaly
18. WRMG3
19. IMAGINETHAT
20. Jerry
21. Maybe WOON
22. supra2wntrbo
23. Aaron
24. apexctr
25. Carlo

(((July 22nd F1 Indoor Karting List)))

1. Ryan Rayburn
2. Farhad
3. Farzad
4. Robert
5. Vitaly
6. Matt
7. neomurph
8. Brian
9. Aaron & Wife
10. Mike=cockfag
11. J.T.
12. Jerry
13. Chris
14. Maybe WOON
15. supra2wntrbo
16. Aaron
17. apexctr
18. Carlo

(((BBQ @ Elliot's Place)))

1. Farzad
2. Farhad
3. Robert
4. JT
5. Jerry
6. Chris
7. Aaron & Wife
8. Maybe WOON
9. supra2wntrbo
10. Aaron
11. Oscar
12. apexctr
13. Carlo

(((UPDATE)))

Alright guys here is the run-down:

F1 Karting @ 2pm
Cruise to Pavilions @ 5pm
BBQ at Elliot's Place @ 8pm

Also, please bring some extra cash/food to help the generous Elliot set-up up the BBQ for us. Thanks again Elliot for doing this from all of us...

Also here ae the addresses to all three places we wil be attending and you can go to (http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?bCTsettings=1) to get directions from your residence:

F1 Indoor Karting:
317 S. 48th Street
Phoenix AZ 85034
602-302-RACE [7223]

Pavilions Car Show
9160 E Indian Bend Rd
Scottsdale AZ 85250

BBQ @ Elliot's Place
22045 N. 88th Ave
Peoria AZ 85383

If you have any questions feel free to call/e-mail me. I just got the address for Dennys for the Pavilions car Show because they are in the same parking lot. Hopefully we will see all of you there at all three events because it will tons of fun. Thanks and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions...

~Farhad G.
[email protected]
480-529-6036

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Sign me up for all of it.

·
Registered
855 Posts
I actually took this Saturday off, put me down for the meet and F1. Also should be good for the BBQ.

Jerry

·
8,108 Posts
I smell the biggest Az. meet to date :)

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
I can probably make it with one of my cars... or maybe my Dually:)

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
Finally, things are turning out good. Finally got everything done on the car I needed to, all thats left is putting the new wheels on tomorrow. I'll drive my car to this meet for sure...
I even got it tuned to 20psi...

Can't wait to see everyone there... JT, please PLEASE make sure you drive down, you know how badly I want to see your car...

Take care guys

·
8,108 Posts
So how did the spacers turn out?

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
jt granberry said:
So how did the spacers turn out?
Didn't work, Farhad just bought the spacer adapters. Thanx allot though, I could always use them as a spare just in case...
Also JT, I'm pretty sure my brother send the money for them to you, let me know if he already did cause I didn't want to make you wait...

·
8,108 Posts
farzad3kgt said:
Didn't work, Farhad just bought the spacer adapters. Thanx allot though, I could always use them as a spare just in case...
Also JT, I'm pretty sure my brother send the money for them to you, let me know if he already did cause I didn't want to make you wait...

I could care less about the money! I had a feeling he would need the others anyway. I know what it's like to wait on parts..I hate it.

·
8,108 Posts
^ The most random poster of all time :)

·
PRSRIZD Member
246 Posts
quick question.. if 25 or so cars roll out, how are we going to park at pavs? just scattered around? i think we should have a few people who arent going to go karting go out there earlier and try to reserve a row or something for all of us, so we can all park together.. just my opinion..

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
BoostdTsiAWD said:
quick question.. if 25 or so cars roll out, how are we going to park at pavs? just scattered around? i think we should have a few people who arent going to go karting go out there earlier and try to reserve a row or something for all of us, so we can all park together.. just my opinion..

damn good idea. ill be one to go so we can get the parking. anyone else? i think we need like 2-3 people right ryan/farzhad haha

1 - 20 of 164 Posts