Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
MONKEY TURBO FTMFW!!!!!
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im making a sticky so everyone can rsvp, please dont clutter this thread just comfirm if u r coming.
Also if anyone knows of some cute girls that want to go and model with the cars get them lined up as well.

Thanks

·
Registered
358 Posts
I should be there to rep. the MK3's :bigthumb:

·
Super Moderator
10,883 Posts
I'm there! MK3 love baby!

·
PRE-racing.com
143 Posts
I will be there

·
Registered
475 Posts
I will be there. Hopefully, Im not the only MK2 Going this time.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Going To Cut My Trip Short To Make It Back To Abq For This, So We Better Have A Good Turn Out...

·
Registered
468 Posts
Ill try to make it there. Ive listed a bunch of stuff in the NM for sale section, so I would also be able to deliver something ;)
-Sharif

·
Late Night Street Phantom
2,091 Posts
Sagalone said:
Ill try to make it there. Ive listed a bunch of stuff in the NM for sale section, so I would also be able to deliver something ;)
-Sharif
Well hope to see you Sharif, i should be there as well maybe some of us can caravan to Alb....

·
Registered
475 Posts
For all you MK3 guy that are coming to the Meet. Im bringing a rebuilt 62-1 CT26 turbo with me that will be for sale. Just incase someone needs one.

Robert

·
Registered
468 Posts
There are a few people saying that their cars arent going to be able to make it, but it doesnt mean that you shouldnt go. Illl be looking forward to seeing all of you whether your cars are there or not. EJ, we should caravan for sure... call me before at 920-5475

·
MONKEY TURBO FTMFW!!!!!
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I will be there i just have to ride shotgun with someone!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts