Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was on the JUN auto site and saw the front lip/airdam for the supra. Does anyone know how much this dam is and where I can buy one? Thanx.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Suprastore sells it for $900...

But you can contact Jun USA which is in California (thats who Im getting my Jun front end and Hood through, more than likely) and they can get you the bumper for $750 (if I remember correctly) plus freight... which is 45 day/$150 I believe.. the guy I talked to at JUN told me air shipping was almost as much as the front end itself.. so I think 45 day shipping will be just fine, over the winter anyway ;) .. its pricey but you gotta pay to be different I guess, thats why I want the Jun aero stuff, because hardly anyone has it...

Im getting the custom vents between the headlights done too... like in the supra on the drift video... Damn thats so sexy :D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea, its definteley one sick ass front lip. I'm gonna get one soon, thanx a lot

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
also, do you know what material the kit is made out of and if the grilles come with it? thanx

·
Registered
87 Posts
Where do u live? I have a JUn Front end as well. I am just curious, because I was the first to have that in the US. I know the price was up there, but JUN USA pulled out of cali last year. Does it say JUN inside the front bumper? I am selling my as well. That bumper is the tightest front end you can buy for a supra, besides the top secret.

Steve-0

·
On an endless search
1,730 Posts
hey look pooshy is back.. well anyway talk to dusty i bet he can get one for you.. after the thread suprastorescam.com i dont think i can ever trust suprastore.com ever again.. not like i ever did but just saying.. good luck on ur search

·
4,109 Posts
um, this thread was almost 3 years old:wtf:

·
On an endless search
1,730 Posts
talltrini10 said:
um, this thread was almost 3 years old:wtf:
LOL wholy muthafuck you are so damn riight lol i wonder if this guy is still alive.. and i dont thik pooshy is still alive lol. hahahah lol very good observation! LOL 97supraTT has has a very very long wait :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts