Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
A pimp named Slickback
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys on June 18th the 3000GT/Stealth people will be having a Dyno Day at Gruppe-S. I've got 2 spots open to Supra if any of you would be intrested. It's 50 bucks for 3 runs with A/F and I think they have something to chart boost Curves. Wasn't sure on what the man said. If your intrested please Reply ASAP and I can put you on the list.

Thanks,

Neo

·
A pimp named Slickback
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Go to the 76 In San Jose on Almaden and Foxworthy. They have it on pump there.

G

·
0 Posts
brianb said:
I'll go if other supras are willing to go.

I just need the 100 octane flavored gasoline.
We have 100 octane available at the shop ;)

We will be logging AFR and boost for anyone that wants them.

Mike

Gruppe-S

·
Registered
29 Posts
octane

neostreamsupra said:
do you have anything higher than 100 octane like c16?
You can also buy 5 gallons jugs of C12, C14, or C16 at Speed Merchants in San Jose. As stated already, the Foxworth and Almaden 76 has 100 octane at the pump.

SS

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'd like to dyno my car if there's still a spot. Is there one still?

Warren
93 6-speed hardtop

·
A pimp named Slickback
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well guys looks like we got all our spots full. But when I last spoke to Mike he said bring all the cars you want. So I guess the more the merrier for now. We got alittle over 13 cars now. Ranging from a 67 Camaro RS, Turbo FWD 3000GT, VR4's, Supras, Audi S4, and some random others may come along.

·
A pimp named Slickback
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey guys I spoke to Mike yesterday and he told me for us to start showing up around 10 AM. So anytime after that work. I'm gonna head there around then. If you can't make it till later that day hit me up and let me know.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
This is in 3 days so what is the update/status so far playboy?

·
A pimp named Slickback
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh sorry guys! Ya we have room for all of you. It starts at 10 on Sat. I'll be there early. Hope to see you all there.

·
A pimp named Slickback
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. I'll be the guy in the Mitsu Ralli Team Shirt.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts