Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
TC Motorsports
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay guys,

The other thread was getting a little too long and cluttered. We are meeting on June 3rd in Tucson ( I need one of the Tucsonites to let me know where), we will then do a run up Mount Lemmon (sp?), take some pics and then grab a bite to eat somewhere (again tucsonites I need some help here).

Schedule

10:00 - Meet in Tucson at ______________

10:30 - Roll out to drive Mount Lemmon

12:30 - Eat Lunch at ______________

After that I guess we will figure out. Here is a list of the attendees so far, please let me know if you need to be added.

1. Farhad
2. Farzad
3. Andreas
4. Marc
5. JT
6. Al
7. Ryan Rayburn
8. Mike
9. Carlo
10. Mike
11. Chris
12. Supra Fly
13. Richard
14. Jerry (?)
15. Westin
16. Playboi
17. Tyler
18. Wayne
19. Pete
20. David
21. Nick
22. Aaron

·
TC Motorsports
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay, all of the Phoenix guys lets plan on meeting at the Cracker Barrel parking lot off of the 1-10 at Chandler Blvd. at 8:30 a.m, we will then roll out down to Tucson together as a caravan.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Who the fuck :)))planned this for a sat during the day? I was told you where going to do a sat night. Sorry guys I work that day, so maybe next time. I don't know how my name got on the list but take it off.

Jerry

·
Registered
855 Posts
WOTM said:
Can Ferrari's come?? :)
You know you won't drive it so don't even try. I guess you could tow it up Mt. Lemmon and unload it at the top, just bring your Supra...oh wait you would have to tow that also. :)

Jerry

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
360SUPRA said:
You know you won't drive it so don't even try. I guess you could tow it up Mt. Lemmon and unload it at the top, just bring your Supra...oh wait you would have to tow that also. :)

Jerry
This coming from the BIGGEST Garage Queen in Tucson.. hahahhaha

Mr. I can't get a ticket, I have no license, I have no balls, I'm married and the wife says no more mods... haha

·
Registered
855 Posts
WOTM said:
This coming from the BIGGEST Garage Queen in Tucson.. hahahhaha

Mr. I can't get a ticket, I have no license, I have no balls, I'm married and the wife says no more mods... haha
Hey bitch, i've been daily driving it since I sold my Lexus. It was just at the drift event here in Tucson, drove it there and back. I still even have cold a/c and just put a new touchscreen tv/dvd in it. So bust on you!

Jerry

PS - I still have a license, its just on probation.

·
TC Motorsports
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
360SUPRA said:
Who the fuck :)))planned this for a sat during the day? I was told you where going to do a sat night. Sorry guys I work that day, so maybe next time. I don't know how my name got on the list but take it off.

Jerry

I guess we could do it Saturday night, not sure how everyone else feels about it.

·
TC Motorsports
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
day to night make it a day long thing fuckers. we can meet at tucson accel/pima CC at wrightstown and pantano if you guys want will be a ton of parking and shit and its on the way to mt lemonn pretty much. let me know what you guys think.

·
TC Motorsports
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
96GreenTT said:
day to night make it a day long thing fuckers. we can meet at tucson accel/pima CC at wrightstown and pantano if you guys want will be a ton of parking and shit and its on the way to mt lemonn pretty much. let me know what you guys think.

Put up a address so we can mapquest it.

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
It doesn't matter for me, morning, afternoon, night, don't matter...
I won't be driving my car and my brother won't be either... I don't trust long drives... With my luck, something will go bad, trust me...Plus I don't even think it'll be done in time anyways, I gotta change out the wheel bearing and install the power steering and still needs to be tuned when it gets down here...

And for my brother, he's a big pussy so he definetly won't take the long drive :rofl: ... I'll be coming with Andreas and a Scion friend since he loves supras soo much...

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
I will try to think of a good place to meet. There are not as many in Tucson as in Phoenix.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Damn thats gonna be a ruff saterday lol. Work the night before 6p-6a so ill just head to that parkinglot after work and take a nap in my car till you guys get there lol. Ill stay up in tuscon til about 3 gotta get back to work at 6 lol..... Never gone on a meet and determined to make this one.

·
Banned
754 Posts
360SUPRA said:

Jerry
hey Ryan this is AL bring both cars , you drive one and i will drive the other. i pick the supra. im sure you have a couple of turbo options up there. a gt47 88mm or a gt47 88mm or even a gt47 88mm. pick one ill be glad to drive it . it would be an honor and a privaledge. :bowdown: :bowdown: :sadance: :sadance:

·
Banned
754 Posts
360SUPRA said:
Hey bitch, i've been daily driving it since I sold my Lexus. It was just at the drift event here in Tucson, drove it there and back. I still even have cold a/c and just put a new touchscreen tv/dvd in it. So bust on you!

Jerry

PS - I still have a license, its just on probation.
i can vouch for that . i pass by jerrys work everyday in my supra and there she sits. oh yah hey Ryan did you ever get that email about getting me off the banned list. you told me to remind you and send you my screen name. i dont think you got it because im not back on . if its possible cane you please get me back on line. suprasized95. thanks AL

1 - 20 of 139 Posts