Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
TH400 Club
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few friends and I have scheduled a dyno day at XAT on the 4th. We need a few more people to come out and dyno. We need the money before hand so that we can hold our spot on the 4th. The price is ONLY 30$ for 2 pulls WITH wideband. If we cant get enough cars we will have to cancel and refund peoples money. So would anyone like to get a dyno day in? :sadwavey:

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Yo Will... thatd be pimp. id go out just to see some cars hit the dyno. ill be daniel would be up for putting his cars up there. and im sure some MK3 would like to put their cars on too. if i had a car worth dynoing, id hit it up too.

·
TH400 Club
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
flubyux2 said:
Yo Will... thatd be pimp. id go out just to see some cars hit the dyno. ill be daniel would be up for putting his cars up there. and im sure some MK3 would like to put their cars on too. if i had a car worth dynoing, id hit it up too.

Daniel wont be able to make it, I had him down to dyno the civic and the bpu supra. He will be in Miami. I really want to dyno and this is to cheap to pass up. Maybe Mark will dyno the HEMI!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
I'm interested, I want to get a baseline on my car before I start modding.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Yep, unfortunately I will be in Miami. I wanted to take the dyno queen out :p

Otherwise you know I would go!!!

·
TH400 Club
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pheobo said:
Yep, unfortunately I will be in Miami. I wanted to take the dyno queen out :p

Otherwise you know I would go!!!
I know you would have, I just hope we have enough(10 cars).

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Victor, are you gonna dyno your NA-GTE? lol wanna see how that thing works out.

·
Banned
663 Posts
Hah! I'll be gone that weekend too!! You guys love to schedule activities when I'm out of town don't you... lol j/k. I'll actually be in Gainesville doing a road course event on June 4th ... in the Supra. June 5th I'm heading down to Moroso for the NOPI Import event. Anyone else planning on hitting that up???

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
will ill dyno....i want to try a few things in the next couple of weeks so id love to see if any of it helps anything...let me know where to send money...

also...kelly will probably dyno...i think shes working on getting her front mount put in so she will prob want to see the gains if anything off of it....i might be able to scrounge up a few more mk3s to dyno as well...and i KNOW how much you love to see mk3s dyno ;)

·
TH400 Club
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thanks Jayson! You are clutch! Thx also Kelly, I will find the paypal addy in a sec.

PAYPAL $31
EDIT::: InfiniTurboII AT aol.com or wjs04 AT fsu.edu

In person $30

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have to check my schedule before I confirm, but I will be up for it if I'm free. I'd like to see what I put down with the 5-speed/flywheel/driveshaft.... Oh and my BIC DDP + cooleze cat back should be in by then. (bring earplugs) lol

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
I may be interested, car is getting tuned this tuesday/wednesday and I def want to see what it puts down on the dyno @ low boost atleast... im getting rid of more and more problems with the new setup everyday... so far everything is looking good. What time is the dyno ??

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks Will for posting this up.

No rush on the payments, I have gotten enough payments for a deposit... though it will help us determine the final count and what kind of cars will be showing up for the event. Dyno has to be set up differently for FWD and RWD. Knowing in advance will be a favor to the shop.

You guys are awesome, I posted up on the rx7 forum and haven't had any replies ...yall are making a better effort by far.

Any ?'s...

AIM: FSUCow14

or hit up Will.

·
Registered
189 Posts
What time will we need to be there?

·
Kirisute Gomen
2,747 Posts
Let me talk to my boss, see if I can get the day off, and is it okay if I give you money in person Will? I'd like to see what power my truck is making before I sell it, and to make you guys look more powerful.

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
isnt this for Supras and "Supras" only?

·
Registered
150 Posts
X2daC said:
Let me talk to my boss, see if I can get the day off, and is it okay if I give you money in person Will? I'd like to see what power my truck is making before I sell it, and to make you guys look more powerful.
That would be completely pointless, but then again YOU ARE POINTLESS

1 - 20 of 97 Posts