Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
June 11th WI shindig yeah!!!!

Ok so between my job and getting a house and another car..........I haven't had a ton of time. However I wanted to get the ball rolling. I would like to get together June 11th in Madison and just have a blast. As far as ideas of what to do, I'd be open to that as I have nothing really in mind cause my favorite pasttime is drinking...........supra owners drink off maybe??????? :D

Lets hear your ideas but I'd like the date to be June 11th............although I am throwing a party at my cousin's bar June 4th............so maybe we could do it the 4th and then everyone can come to my cousin's and get all sorts of crunked????

·
Mid-life Realization!
2,530 Posts
I'm there.....Josh, I think there should be a beer chug contest.....you up for a butt whooping by the old man???? :) :beer:

Brad

·
DO WORK!!
2,275 Posts
drinking and Driving.....yaaaaaay!!!!!
Mabey another Drunk Driver can hit my car or better yet mabey kill me......

I hope you guys dont plan on Driving after this.... I am sorry but its just Stupid and Juvinile.

·
DO WORK!!
2,275 Posts
Not a problem....... :fawk:

I Lost a very close freind that was driving his Motorcycle through an intersection and was hit and dragged for 5 blocks as the DRUNK DRIVER was trying to get away and flee the scene.

But hey if you all are going to have Designated drivers....then thats cool.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
banton said:
I'm there.....Josh, I think there should be a beer chug contest.....you up for a butt whooping by the old man???? :) :beer:

Brad

Bring it old timer............you ain't never seen alcoholism like this :D

Lets hope so!!!!

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Whewwww Lets Get Smahzced Omgz

·
DO WORK!!
2,275 Posts
Quote:

Lets hope so!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummmmm..... What were you trying to say?

Trying to be cute with your little coments? I was making a statement about drumk drivers and you got to say that you hope I get killed by one?

·
The Few..The Proud..USMC!
433 Posts
Josh M said:
Bring it old timer............you ain't never seen alcoholism like this :D

Lets hope so!!!!
What a good example to set as a "Moderator"!! Drinking as a past time!? WTF!!! WOW...just WOW. Lets hope so? Thats real mature. Maybe people wont say anything to you because your a mod, but...GROW UP!!

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
turboa7mgte said:
Quote:

Lets hope so!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummmmm..... What were you trying to say?

Trying to be cute with your little coments? I was making a statement about drumk drivers and you got to say that you hope I get killed by one?

You were being sarcastic as was I..........obviously I don't hope someone hits you drunk or sober..........it was just a sarcastic comment

What a good example to set as a "Moderator"!! Drinking as a past time!? WTF!!! WOW...just WOW. Lets hope so? Thats real mature. Maybe people wont say anything to you because your a mod, but...GROW UP!!
:wtflol: Uuhhh..........well I'm not sure how to answer to that...........I guess yeah I do drink on a regular basis but I would hardly consider it a pasttime..........

All I was doing is extending an invitation to a private party I was throwing so no need to get your panties in a bundle.............if you want to attend great, if not thats great too..........maybe some of you nondrinkers could be DDs? ;)

·
433 Posts
I was reading your first post and it says this:

Josh M said:
I'd be open to that as I have nothing really in mind cause my favorite pasttime is drinking...........supra owners drink off maybe???????
That is why i made the "drinking as a past time" comment. Not trying to be a dick but drinking and driving is a serious matter!!

·
433 Posts
Josh M said:
All I was doing is extending an invitation to a private party I was throwing so no need to get your panties in a bundle
Ummm...Who told you i wear panties!? DAMN IT!! That was personal information...no one was supposed to know about that!! J/K LOL!!!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts