Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Scratching and Sniffing
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking for the weekend of June 10th, 2007. I may possibly head over a day earlier on Saturday and do some visiting or we could figure it out as a day trip by leaving early Sunday morning and returning late the sameday. Either way we'll need some cooperation from the VI guys as to where the best place would be to meet up, grab a bite then cruise and take some pics.

:)

·
Buddy thought I had a NA
2,476 Posts
oooooooooo i can plan a killer trip

we have nice windy roads out here muahhahahahahha

if you guys come out we and supra gruop out here will make it a good times

·
Registered
14 Posts

In order:

Get off and meet at ferry terminal. Cruise into Vic. Hit up food venue of choice in dt Vic. Cruise to Sooke on back roads. Chill/photos in Sooke. Head back on highway, and head up Island, stopping for photos on malahat, or wherever. Load ferry at Duke Pt.

·
Scratching and Sniffing
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:naughty:

In order:

Get off and meet at ferry terminal. Cruise into Vic. Hit up food venue of choice in dt Vic. Cruise to Sooke on back roads. Chill/photos in Sooke. Head back on highway, and head up Island, stopping for photos on malahat, or wherever. Load ferry at Duke Pt.
Good plan Alex. Both the Sooke and up island cruise's are excellent! I'm really looking forward to this Island meet.

:naughty:

·
Newbe....I know nothing!
1,853 Posts
My car is to low for the ferrys on and off ramps, sorry.

Jeremy

·
Scratching and Sniffing
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My car is to low for the ferrys on and off ramps, sorry.

Jeremy
My car makes it on and is quite low. I had no problems last time, my car didn't even touch. An aftermarket lower front lip would be a tough call though. They'll load us on the lower deck.

Duane just do your anniversary thing on the island and cruise by for the meet.

:)

·
Buddy thought I had a NA
2,476 Posts
that be sweet

if buch of you gusy come over and gettign ont eh ferry is no prob as don side he makes it over i made it over just ahve t go on the lower deck

it like light and day pver here gusy our air taste fresh

·
Registered
65 Posts
I requested to go on the lower deck and I was fine. I did however take off my after market lip, that would have definitely scraped. To be certain though, make sure you try and take ferries when tide is the highest. That way the ramps will be the flattest.

·
Newbe....I know nothing!
1,853 Posts
My front lip is 2.3in off the ground, it will not fit.

Jeremy

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
Time to stop calling these "MINI" meets, with 10+ cars showing up, its great to see so many locals coming out to meets. I dont think i'll make it to this one but we will see.........

1 - 20 of 69 Posts